Cindy's BoA Checking Account

Another thought is some stores have different policies regarding writing your check for over the total to get cash back.. so perhaps Walgreens was more lenient with this?
Like for example (I discovered this when I lost my debit card recently and was left with my checks for awhile) Safeway will let you write it for $10 over your total to get that in cash back and QFC will let you write it over for $40 per check.

The Walgreens purchases are bothering me. KC spent $364.69 between 2/23/08 and 3/11/08. (16 days) I realize how expensive Rx are, so on the surface that amount doesn't seem too shocking. However, I don't believe KC would have forged 5 different checks .... or even ONE for a prescription. She would have asked CA for something like that. A Rx would be a genuine NEED and I just don't think KC would hesitate to ask for that money. So what on earth can you buy at Walgreens that would make sense of spending over $364 during 16 days???

You can buy lots of things at WalGreens besides RX's. PHOTO developing for one thing. Kids toys, household items, MAKEUP, Groceries. They have gobs of stuff. I shop there alot.

Another thought is some stores have different policies regarding writing your check for over the total to get cash back.. so perhaps Walgreens was more lenient with this?
Like for example (I discovered this when I lost my debit card recently and was left with my checks for awhile) Safeway will let you write it for $10 over your total to get that in cash back and QFC will let you write it over for $40 per check.

Welcome Lindsaylouwho! Safeway in my area has a VIP list that allows you to write up to $100 over the amount. Safeway keeps track of how much you have spent in your lifetime @ their stores (or at least through your checking acct number or phone number) because I was astounded by the amount of monies I had spent there over the years (tens of thousands). If you have spent over a certain amt w/Safeway they allow you to sign up for the VIP check services. Wonder if all of these stores (ie: target, publix, ross, etc) are just more lenient as the driver's license number and name on the bottom of the checks (on Amy's account) didn't even match the name on the checking acct. blows my mind!

Target must be sad that Casey was jailed. She was a good customer of theirs.

You know how Nascar has sponsor logo's on their cars? Why come Target can't put their red dots all over her jail coveralls?

Blaise

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59182780/Discovery-Pt-1-11022010
Page 139

The BOA credit card statement to George is addressed to P.O. Box 720757 Orlando FL 32872 (Hopespring address zip is 32829). It's the first time I'm seeing a PO Box address, although I'm sure I've missed it previously. I am just now getting to the discovery docs and threads so forgive me if it's been discussed already.

Page 139

The BOA credit card statement to George is addressed to P.O. Box 720757 Orlando FL 32872 (Hopespring address zip is 32829). It's the first time I'm seeing a PO Box address, although I'm sure I've missed it previously. I am just now getting to the discovery docs and threads so forgive me if it's been discussed already.

Excellent catch Gnatcatcher! So if ICA was the actual holder of GA's account then this would be her PO Box in GA's name of course...or maybe not. Wonder if the SA caught this.

Excellent catch Gnatcatcher! So if ICA was the actual holder of GA's account then this would be her PO Box in GA's name of course...or maybe not. Wonder if the SA caught this.

I could see GA having a secret credit card,also.

Page 171

Gee, May 19, 2008 was a busy day. Nine transactions:

Check card $621.12
Sams Club $200.00
Publix $110.30
Kohls $ 50.37
Walmart $ 46.68
Check card $ 42.77
Publix $ 33.27
Home Depot $32.92
Check card $23.12

Total spent in one day = $1,180.55

May 19, 2008 was on a Monday.:waitasec: and what in the world did she spend $621.12 on or was it just a cash withdrawl? Also what could she have not bought at any single store??? I mean Sams Club carries pretty much everything Publix and Walmart carries, and the Home depot seems weird too...wonder if she purchased duct tape. Just the combination of stores seems way weird to me.

What was she doing with all this "stuff", over 5K in a few months alone, and where would she keep it? Was she returning it for cash?

Page 172

June 16, 2008, purchase made at Walmart for $178.48. What was the date that computer guy said he saw Casey at Walmart with Caylee? Was it the 16th or 14th?

That is the same date...IIRC...he also said she was carrying one small bag. There were posts here wondering if it was a pharmacy item, condoms, benadryl etc.

$178.48... In June 2008 the Orlando sales tax was 6.5%. So if I am calculating correctly that would be a purchase of $108.17. Right?????

That is the same date...IIRC...he also said she was carrying one small bag. There were posts here wondering if it was a pharmacy item, condoms, benadryl etc.

$178.48... In June 2008 the Orlando sales tax was 6.5%. So if I am calculating correctly that would be a purchase of $108.17. Right?????
BBM

Whatever else Casey was doing on June 16, Fusian was on her mind. She managed to squeeze in at least one social site plea for Fusian attendance and uploaded a Fusian picture to her Photobucket account.

Hot Body Night at Fusian was coming up. Maybe she bought a blue dress and go-go boots?

The subtotal would be 167.59 if the rate is 6.5%. (I do this for a living - breaking out sales tax from purchases to allocate to multiple customers)

I saw that too. I'm fairly certain that guy said the 16th. I just couldn't remember which store.

I think it was the Castleberry store which would not be the same one as the charge on the bank statement which is Walmart #3782 on Goldenrod.

The subtotal would be 167.59 if the rate is 6.5%. (I do this for a living - breaking out sales tax from purchases to allocate to multiple customers)

Yep......I am a moron. I'd say I transposed numbers on my cell phone but.....won't wash. Thank you!!!!! I don't know what the heck I entered????

Sleuther is not good with numbers.....

HaHa

I won't even delete my post. Too funny!!!!!

I think it was the Castleberry store which would not be the same one as the charge on the bank statement which is Walmart #3782 on Goldenrod.

Well that's a little coinkindinky weirdo bizzarro. Wasn't Cindy at work that day though? Is there a time of purchase on the statement? Not that I noticed. I don't know what those big black bars are covering.

Well that's a little coinkindinky weirdo bizzarro. Wasn't Cindy at work that day though? Is there a time of purchase on the statement? Not that I noticed. I don't know what those big black bars are covering.

Sorry for the confusion, I must not have been clear. They are not the same stores.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back