Cindy's BoA Checking Account

Still why I think those searches were for a plan to do away with her "cruel and coldhearted parents"---I mean, after all, she was so mistreated--they gave everything to the baby and barely left her with anything to survive on....her "career" just wasn't enough to make ends meet...

That's precisely where my mind is going. Stupid immature revenge thoughts. Pi**ed off fantasy time in her mind. Only it really happened to Caylee.

Cindy's July 3rd My Space post indicates Cindy knew Casey was stealing from her.
BBM
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

In reading the prosecutors interview with Cindy, they ask if she ever called any of the numbers she had and Cindy replies that was not in her mind at the time and in the past she had no readon to. BUT, BUT BUT

In her mother's e-mails, Shirley (the mother) says all the telephone numbers have turned out to be bogus and this is BEFORE Cindy went to Amy's. So she had been calling and findinig out KC was giving her bogus numbers. But as she has done with everything else, she turns these numbers into SO CALLED CLUES.

This is just bizarre that Cindy thinks they will not question her about this on the stand and they will have the records to prove that someone called the numbers and Cindy will be caught lying again.

As Cheney originally said, before signing on, everything this family says means nothing (because of they lying).

This info further cements for me just how desperate Cindy was to keep Caylee in her home. She allowed this to go on, as she allowed all of the other BS to go on (pretend job, etc.), in order to not 'rock the boat' with ICA, potentially causing her to move out and take Caylee away from her. Cindy, in desperation even went to a counselor, but opted out when the answer she was given was not the one she was looking for. She wanted ICA out, but Caylee to stay. Amazing how much Cindy let her get away with in order to keep Caylee in the home. ICA had her by the jugular. Pathetic.

And with every lie and every action of stealing, KC is convinced that she is smarter than everyone and no one notices. Her family let her lie and lie and lie that even with the police having her up against the wall, she continues to lie, sure that she will get out of it because no one saw her do it. I am convinced that if Yuri never mentioned that they could not find her coming or going outside of Sawgrass that she would have kept to that story - the only reason she changed was because she KNEW she was not on the tape - so she changed to Blanchard Park. But it shows how she does not think ahead and says whatever comes to mind, and this is the mark of a sociopath - they will lie even to their own detriment.

If any of you have listened and I am sure you have to the second day of interviewing at Universal, at the very end when Yuri and John Allen leave, KC is left with another detective who is much nicer to her and at the very end he says so how much schooling have you had and KC says two years of College.

She still lies. It is incredible. And there was no reason for that lie. The detective knew she never graduated from highschool, but he wants to see how much she will continue and she does. This is some kind of disorder because I do not think she is stupid. She is not a genius by any means, but for her not to figure out that he knows the answer is amazing or that he would later find out is amazing. Same goes for Cindy. She is in Court at the bond hearing and Yuri is on the stand and he says that Cindy told him that morning if he sent a car to her father's residence (the home) that she would stop cooperating and she is shaking her head no.

But in her interview with the FBI, she tells them just that and that he threated her. The whole family is bizarre.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59182780/Discovery-Pt-1-11022010
Page 172

June 16, 2008, purchase made at Walmart for $178.48. What was the date that computer guy said he saw Casey at Walmart with Caylee? Was it the 16th or 14th?

I believe it was the 16th. Is he on the SA witness list?
IIRC we were wondering why they found him credible .The door being pushed open was disected.
This certainly lends credence to his story.

That is the same date...IIRC...he also said she was carrying one small bag. There were posts here wondering if it was a pharmacy item, condoms, benadryl etc.

I saw that too. I'm fairly certain that guy said the 16th. I just couldn't remember which store.

IIRC he said the WalMart(store #943) in Casselberry on Semoran blvd (Seminole County)
Walmart store (#3782) where the purchase was made is located on New Goldrenrod Rd close to the Anthony home and also not far from the Orlando Airport

Agreed Snow. And Cindy knows it. The money situation was much much worse than I thought. Here we have check after check after check and she could have been arrested and they would automatically give Cindy custody. And for Caylee to get her back she would have to have a place to stay for Caylee and not a boyfriend's home.
Cindy, imo, is in denial because she knows she waited too long. But whoever expects your own daughter to kill her own daughter. You don't, but the amount of stealing and lying going on would make anyone want to take the baby away, JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE IS OKAY.

And in every single interview, Cindy goes on about how good a mother Casey was and THERE WERE NO RED FLAGS. Same with George.

Cindy also says she did not ridicule Casey the day Amy brought her to Tony's apt, but Tony says Cindy said something to the effect she will rob you blind (not verbatim).

What amazes me is Cindy's not realizing that these lies will be outed come trial. Why does she continue to lie about things that will be proven untrue.

BBM
Amy also disputed this in her interview - she said it was not pleasant at ALL on the ride to take her back after getting Casey from Tony's apartment.

From the 7/16/08 interview:
A. I get back home all of this happens um in the car ride to get Casey um Casey’s mom told me all of these stuff, basically that every word that comes out Casey’s mouth is a lie, that’s when I found out that the house wasn’t happening, that her and her husband were not having issues; that’s when I found out about pretty much all the lies.

Q. Okay.

A. At least the big ones there definitely more that I have questions about but they didn’t seem important at the time (laughs)

Q. Right.

A. We only had limited amount of time to talk um and so she’s telling me all this like Casey had been stealing money from her for years so she stolen money from her eighty year old grandmother by using a routing number on a birthday check and like all of this stuff and I was like…so that’s where my four hundred dollars went…

<snip>

A. Yea no Casey’s mom was pretty much you taking me to see Caylee now. I have to see her and I have to make sure she’s okay. Casey kept saying like she’s fine, she’s with the nanny, she’s good. Um so that’s…when they dropped me off and I mean she confronted her about…several things about the whole leading me on about the house that wasn’t happening…

From the 7/23/08 interview:

AH: I mean I cam home just, because they dropped me off and I mean there was other stuff. And she, Mrs. Anthony confronted Casey about a lot of those lies in the car, and she pretty much sat there.

DR: You were in the car?

AH: Didn’t say a word. Yes. Well, because they took me back to where I live.

EE: Did grandmother bark at Casey about the smell in the trunk of the car?

AH: Yeah

EE: She did?

AH: I don’t remember. . . .

EE: What did she. . . .

AH: Just saying that the car smells like **** and you know, they were terrified . . .

EE: **** or death? I mean did she go down the death road with her like . .

AH: Uhm, I don’t, I don’t remember. Uhm, it was very, very uncomfortable for me to be in the middle of that.

I noticed that CA's checking account was overdrawn on several of the statements, I dont have time to look cause I am at work but I wonder if ICA's writing checks on this account caused the NSF funds.

Also, are the 50 pages of FBI reports that the Defense got a month or so ago included in this doc dump?

I find it interesting that on some of the checks that Casey obviously forged there is a driver's license number across the top of them. Further on in the docs today is Casey's license. The numbers match. How was she able to cash so many checks when CA's name is on the top of them??

Will post links when I find them, unable to atm.

Ok so I took to long to edit my post. Here are the links I have found.

The 4076199286 number that Casey writes on top of every check is her cell phone number if my memory serves me correctly.

On page 159 of this link
Casey writes 2 checks to Michael's that have her driver's license number across the top of them.

This number matches her driver's license which is found on page 83 of this link

I hope i posted the links correctly...:waitasec:

And with every lie and every action of stealing, KC is convinced that she is smarter than everyone and no one notices. Her family let her lie and lie and lie that even with the police having her up against the wall, she continues to lie, sure that she will get out of it because no one saw her do it. I am convinced that if Yuri never mentioned that they could not find her coming or going outside of Sawgrass that she would have kept to that story - the only reason she changed was because she KNEW she was not on the tape - so she changed to Blanchard Park. But it shows how she does not think ahead and says whatever comes to mind, and this is the mark of a sociopath - they will lie even to their own detriment.

If any of you have listened and I am sure you have to the second day of interviewing at Universal, at the very end when Yuri and John Allen leave, KC is left with another detective who is much nicer to her and at the very end he says so how much schooling have you had and KC says two years of College.

She still lies. It is incredible. And there was no reason for that lie. The detective knew she never graduated from highschool, but he wants to see how much she will continue and she does. This is some kind of disorder because I do not think she is stupid. She is not a genius by any means, but for her not to figure out that he knows the answer is amazing or that he would later find out is amazing. Same goes for Cindy. She is in Court at the bond hearing and Yuri is on the stand and he says that Cindy told him that morning if he sent a car to her father's residence (the home) that she would stop cooperating and she is shaking her head no.

But in her interview with the FBI, she tells them just that and that he threated her. The whole family is bizarre.

I have one major and a couple of mild pathological liars in my extended family. After years and years and years of trying to make sense of it, I finally gave up, and have as little as possible to do with any of them, though sometimes when I'm stuck I find some amusement in calling them on a lie and watching them talk in circles.

There is probably some pattern to it, some reason, something, but it is way above my pay grade to figure out what it is.

Interesting that on the check images that ICA appears to have also written the Drivers License # on each one too..Don't know whether that was her # or Cindy's...but ICA had this down to a science..

It's possible that ICA went ahead and wrote the DL# on the check in hopes the store clerk would not ask to see her license.

As you said, she had this down pat.... this was not her first rodeo.

:twocents:

If I ever *dared* to rip my parents off, the very first time, 3 things would have happened:

1. They would have thrown me against the wall
2. They would have me thrown in jail.
3. I would have been kicked out of the house.

End of story.

Amen. The economy has forced me and my family to live with my parents. Could never ever dream of taking my parent's money. And I have my mom's credit card numbers all memorized, (my brain works really oddly well with numbers for some reason) but she has never had to change her accounts because I just can't see the logic behind biting the hand that feeds you! Or even if she didn't feed me!!

I love my kids, too..but I'd definitely throw them in jail if I found out they were stealing from me, as if money grows on trees! Oy vay.

may have came up before--but my question...Wouldn't signing your name to someones account (other than your own) be considered bank fraud? Seems to me it would be--but that is just me..couldn't the bank go after Casey?????

It baffles me that jb would complain about all the silly things kc orders as "embarrassing"---This would constitue embarrassing---except not for kc---for all the others that she invovled---Also sad that I'm sure she used Caylee as the reason--before and after
:furious:

BBM

I'm thinking that maybe the reason JB went after all the ridiculous things, like bras and skittles, is because he didn't want to bring attention to what he was REALLY trying to keep from the public. If he had been successful, we would never have seen all the rest.

I also wondered whether the bank could bring charges against KC for signing Cindy's name... but I am unsure whether they could do it without CA's support.

I just helped my 23 y/o daughter move away from the boyfriend from he**! The night she finally had everything out of the old place - he shows up @ her work and convinces her to go to "coffee". She agrees, follows him, he gets in an accident in front of her - goes to hospital. My daughter accompanied him to the ER, and complied with his request for her to call his family and friends, on his cellphone. Lo and behold - bigger than life were pictures on his cell of her "new and improved" debit card, both front and back. Mind you, this was the 3rd debit card she had ordered due to his taking money from her accounts. That was the Final straw for her (thank god!) when she gave up any hope of keeping him as a friend while he worked out his personality flaws. This is my kid that has to learn the hard way (unfortunately) but at least she has learned her lesson, this time.

I share this story with all of you because I am wondering if KC hadn't done the same thing with other people in her life. God I hope sharing this tidbit doesn't compromise anyone in the future. FYI - do not leave your info unattended while you sleep. Predators abound!

BBM
Amy also disputed this in her interview - she said it was not pleasant at ALL on the ride to take her back after getting Casey from Tony's apartment.

From the 7/16/08 interview:
A. I get back home all of this happens um in the car ride to get Casey um Casey’s mom told me all of these stuff, basically that every word that comes out Casey’s mouth is a lie, that’s when I found out that the house wasn’t happening, that her and her husband were not having issues; that’s when I found out about pretty much all the lies.

Q. Okay.

A. At least the big ones there definitely more that I have questions about but they didn’t seem important at the time (laughs)

Q. Right.

A. We only had limited amount of time to talk um and so she’s telling me all this like Casey had been stealing money from her for years so she stolen money from her eighty year old grandmother by using a routing number on a birthday check and like all of this stuff and I was like…so that’s where my four hundred dollars went…

<snip>

A. Yea no Casey’s mom was pretty much you taking me to see Caylee now. I have to see her and I have to make sure she’s okay. Casey kept saying like she’s fine, she’s with the nanny, she’s good. Um so that’s…when they dropped me off and I mean she confronted her about…several things about the whole leading me on about the house that wasn’t happening…

From the 7/23/08 interview:

AH: I mean I cam home just, because they dropped me off and I mean there was other stuff. And she, Mrs. Anthony confronted Casey about a lot of those lies in the car, and she pretty much sat there.

DR: You were in the car?

AH: Didn’t say a word. Yes. Well, because they took me back to where I live.

EE: Did grandmother bark at Casey about the smell in the trunk of the car?

AH: Yeah

EE: She did?

AH: I don’t remember. . . .

EE: What did she. . . .

AH: Just saying that the car smells like **** and you know, they were terrified . . .

EE: **** or death? I mean did she go down the death road with her like . .

AH: Uhm, I don’t, I don’t remember. Uhm, it was very, very uncomfortable for me to be in the middle of that.

Thank you, Sundance, for the reminder

After the $3590.85 deposit on 5/6/08 the following electronic transactions took place:

5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $1,010.91
5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 400.00
5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 300.00
5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 200.00
5/8/08 AT&T payment for Casey $ 574.60
5/12/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 800.00

If that wasn't Casey's doing, I will eat my hat.

Puerto Rico tickets, perhaps? Didn't KC pay for all of them?

Respectfully Quoted Solace :cool2:
BBM

:clap: ITA Thank you.

You would think its their personal mantra or family motto, "what ever you do make sure to lie." To add to your examples, the one that really blows my mind is Cindy, George and Casey lying to everyone at Rick's wedding about Casey being pregnant. Here, they ask normal human beings to deny what they see right before their eyes, to ignore what all their senses tell them- including common sense: that Casey was very pregnant and standing right in front of them. And, that is what they are doing with this case: the Anthonys and JB, they want us to believe their lies and agree we all don't see the obvious. That Casey killed Caylee.

There was a kid who was a part of the friends my brother hung out with who got caught lying to everyone all the time. And, like my brother said-he would lie for no reason. My brother said, if you called him and asked what he was eating, he would lie and say he was eating pizza when he was really eating tacos. Why lie? Maybe someone who knows more about psychology can chime in, why would people lie when there is nothing to gain? Cindy's mother and brother come across as truthful people, in my opinion-so I wonder where Cindy got this from(then passing it on to Casey).

There has been the discussion of a sister(IIRC)of George's who has been described by him as "having issues" and George has said that of Casey per Richard Grund, "Casey has issues." I wonder what George's definition of issues is? A guy who (allegedly) threw his father through a plate glass window, has been suicidal, has a gambling addiction, trouble holding down a job or providing for his family, has been accused by his daughter of molestation and has (allegedly) committed adultery; think issues are?

As you said perfectly, the whole family is bizarre.

:twocents:

I have one major and a couple of mild pathological liars in my extended family. After years and years and years of trying to make sense of it, I finally gave up, and have as little as possible to do with any of them, though sometimes when I'm stuck I find some amusement in calling them on a lie and watching them talk in circles.

There is probably some pattern to it, some reason, something, but it is way above my pay grade to figure out what it is.

I have three or four major ones in my family. Three of which I don't believe most of what comes out of their mouths. I don't try tomake sense of it just pass if off what they say as a lie (sometimes it turns out to be true). I also don't try to figure it out. I decided long ago that even if they are family I do not have to take their lies or God help them if they were to steal from me. I would never put up with George and Casey the way Cindy did. Even if someone is family you do not have to put up with that kinda crap.

BBM

As long as the checks were covered, the bank is out of it. Cindy would have to be the one to file charges, and I don't really see that happening.

Thanks!!!! Just seem like a tad bit of fraud in the making....banks being federal and all--still can't figure out why the grandmas bank did nothing...

I've seen several people ask how Cindy could have put up with it, and then I saw a re-post of some of Amy's testimony where Cindy says Casey has been stealing from her for years. How many years? Three years, which coincides with the birth of Caylee? Before that? (I'd wager yes.)

Seems to me Cindy was (responsible for) conditioned to expect this from Casey. Only when it spiraled out of control did she even attempt to do anything about it (choking incident) which apparently provoked (provided excuse for) Casey into murdering Caylee.

I think this should become part of the Anthony family crest: This whole family is bizarre.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes
Back