Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

Don't start bashing in this thread. If you make an accusation, you MUST post a link to back it up. If you post something as FACT, you MUST post a link to back it up. You may state your opinion or therory, but you must say it is your opinion.

Thanks,

Salem

I can't believe there are more Anthonys coming out to be heard from. How could someone living in a different state have proof? Did they have a magical telescope that peered into Casey's room all those years ago? Are they going to say they saw her molested years ago during a visit but didn't tell anyone? Doesn't make sense.

MOO

I think the 2 people, man and woman, writing this book is the same person mentioned here: (the woman anyway).

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/...ok_Based_On_Caylee_Anthony_Murder_printer.php

So a FICTION book is supposed to tell the TRUE story? Now I am confused.:confused:

And the part about "experiments" with chloroform?? Is this for real?

One other thing: Is THIS the book they are writing?

ETA: I guess this IS the book...supposed to be published within days of the verdict...

http://www.prlog.org/11557185-author-discovers-why-no-flies-on-caylee-anthony.html

http://www.speakwithoutinterruption...young-female-standing-at-the-rear-of-a-car-2/

During one of the doc dumps that included a TON of xerox copies of cards and letters received by KC in jail, there was one greeting card that was sent to KC offering support signed "Love, Aunt XXXX"....

Anyone recall who this aunt was? Was the envelope postmarked Texas? Does anyone recall where to find those doc dumps?

Does this mean CA has been communicating with KC? And why would this woman tell this story to a Houston Radio Show unless CA wanted her to.

It is puzzling to imagine Casey serving three years in a jail cell and not spilling the "truth" with the drowning story and then not turning in her dad as the one who hid the body. That would make her the most unselfish, endearing daughter on earth. Sorry, can't see her fitting into that description.

But, when you look at this another way. Perhaps when Casey was claiming she did not know where her daughter was, she could of been telling the truth if it were her father who disposed of the body.

I would suggest there are still more lies going on with the core Anthony family. And it will continue.

As for the cousin speaking out, how can she believe Cindy: the woman who was impeached on the witness stand.

Has anyone actually verified who this woman is? I would hope they did because what she is saying is very disturbing and I feel this poor woman will be another victum in the A family's master plan to make KC look like "Mother of the year". Why would this woman ever, ever go public with accusations against GA based on what someone else has said? I don't care who you are, I would never believe a word out of CA's mouth ever again. I think CA likes to stir the pot. I think CA likes to be center of attention. jmo

So if there is solid proof GA was involved why didn't it come out in trial? That makes no sense what so ever. Sounds like something to get people to buy a book they know no one would otherwise buy.

Casey was charged with murder three months in; at that point, there were no more statements to police, her lawyer was not about to have her admit to Caylee's death in any way, since she had not even been found. And when she was found, it became capital murder. So really, IMO, the three years is not really an issue, because no one would have listened/cared to any version she gave after October 2008 when they were going for murder. It is not as though she could have offered up an accident scenario at that point. So really, she had three months, July-Oct 2008 to tell them it was an accident, not three years...

Not only that she was going to be spending time in jail on the check charges IIRC.

During one of the doc dumps that included a TON of xerox copies of cards and letters received by KC in jail, there was one greeting card that was sent to KC offering support signed "Love, Aunt XXXX"....

Anyone recall who this aunt was? Was the envelope postmarked Texas? Does anyone recall where to find those doc dumps?
interesting...

Cindy Anthony's cousin sounds like she is telling the truth, to me. Perhaps SHE was lied to, and believed the lies. But I don't think SHE is lying.

ITA, thank you. She probably thinks HER family would never lie to her. Poor lady.

Is this why KC said in her jail video "don't worry I haven't said anything"

Whatever proof the cousin was provided, it must have been pretty solid. The cousin sounds like she totally believes the drowning theory and that George was in on it, now, where as she once believed ICA murdered Caylee. Crazy.

I just can't get past if it was so solid of proof, why was it not presented in trial? A picture or a video? I know with the outcome it wasn't needed, but they didn't know what the outcome would be during trial!

In a letter CA sent to KC that was released in the last batch of discovery, CA tells KC that when KC finally gets home they will go out and search for Caylee and bring her home and it will be just the three of them again. (this is paraphased) So, where does GA fit in.

Also early on in the jailhouse tapes CA tells KC when she comes home not to worry about getting a job. jmo

Casey was charged with murder three months in; at that point, there were no more statements to police, her lawyer was not about to have her admit to Caylee's death in any way, since she had not even been found. And when she was found, it became capital murder. So really, IMO, the three years is not really an issue, because no one would have listened/cared to any version she gave after October 2008 when they were going for murder. It is not as though she could have offered up an accident scenario at that point. So really, she had three months, July-Oct 2008 to tell them it was an accident, not three years...

Keeping in mind she did pass up an opportunity to tell the truth during that time.

It is puzzling to imagine Casey serving three years in a jail cell and not spilling the "truth" with the drowning story and then not turning in her dad as the one who hid the body. That would make her the most unselfish, endearing daughter on earth. Sorry, can't see her fitting into that description.

But, when you look at this another way. Perhaps when Casey was claiming she did not know where her daughter was, she could of been telling the truth if it were her father who disposed of the body.

I would suggest there are still more lies going on with the core Anthony family. And it will continue.

As for the cousin speaking out, how can she believe Cindy: the woman who was impeached on the witness stand.

BBM
Must say, I agree with you 100% on the above bolded.
But as far as more lies going on, if it comes from ANY Anthony, what's to believe?
I got involved with this case at first because it was again, another missing child. But this missing child happened to have the same name as my Granddaughter who at the time was almost the same age.
Of course the 31 days piqued my curiosity and the cynic in me, too.

Three years worth of lies from EVERYONE in that Family with the exception of Rick and Cindy's Mom, tells me we are never, ever going to understand the dynamics that made this family function for the three years the way they did the way we saw them, and obviously the way they always have.
I might have started out with this case because of the same first names of the little ones, but I continued because I became mesmerized, enthralled with the young mom who couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it....pun intended.....she lied as easily as I breathe.
I NEEDED to know what happened to her to make her the way she was/is.

Without TRUTH about the what, and why, we will never know what 'causes' a young woman to become what Casey was/is.
Nature? Nurture? Bad wiring in the brain from birth?

The cousin speaking in Texas on the radio show......she would be in the age range of Cindy's mom.....elderly.
We don't know how naive this woman is, what she was told or how well she was lied to.
It's soooo much easier to lie to someone and sound very convincing over the phone.

Was this cousin 'told' to call into any radio or talk TV station and give them a 'heads-up' about the 'truth' and upcoming book?

Oh GershDern......I'm just rambling now.
I digress.
I agree with you.

ETA: If this so-called "truth" came out in a few phone calls and that family now believes George was involved, then that means Cindy believes it to.
Then why were George and Cindy in court this morning, dressed well, chatting up a storm together about how nice their daughter looked?
If George is indeed involved, and supposedly proven through these phone call, I can't see Cindy being anywhere near that man.

I just can't get past if it was so solid of proof, why was it not presented in trial? A picture or a video? I know with the outcome it wasn't needed, but they didn't know what the outcome would be during trial!

Because they would be accessories. GA and CA for helping cover up the murder or accident.

So... if the proof is solid and it is true and it proves that GA helped to obstruct an investigation into the whereabouts of his granddaughter, why has it not been given to the police yet? Why is GA not being arrested?

I think that if this is true, then the A's are thinking that the jury bought the accident story and if the jury bought it, then so will the rest of the world as soon as they get it all written up, polished and spit-shined with all the little details, etc. It is all just another lie. The only difference is that, in my opinion, the A's believe because the jury bought the story, so will everybody else IF they just provide enough details.

Not happening here. I don't believe it. I won't believe it unless GA is arrested for obstruction of justice, improper or misuse of a human body and what ever else they can throw at him.

Again - it is all illogical. Doesn't make sense. I also don't believe the person on that radio show is related to the family. I am of the opinion that this is a prank. Can't prove that, but the caller didn't ring true to me.

Salem

I guess they haven't noticed that most of the country is just the taddiest bit ticked with the jury...

I don't believe anyone in that family for one second. They are all liars and now they are trying to cash in on this. "We finally have proof,....but you have to buy the book" Kiss my butt, they will not get one penny from me.

I think the whole family is a freak show. Maybe God rescued Caylee while she was still innocent.

Jesse Grund's father on Nancy Grace said Cindy abused Casey horribly. NG cut him off...
I know one thing, I am dang sick of the whole lot of them.

Is this why KC said in her jail video "don't worry I haven't said anything"

I've wondered about this also. I also wonder why KC doesn't like GA very much. She made up a story about him having a heart attack and being in the hospital to Amy, IIRC. And GA said things between them would get better in one of the jail house tapes.

I'm not convinced GA molested ANYONE, but I do think there was a problem between him and KC. I tend to think he wanted to hold her accountable for her bad actions but CA interfered, which is why KC seems to like her mother better.

:dunno: It's a mystery at this time, for sure.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81
Back