Cindy's eulogy for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh.

Poor Cindy.

I thought she did a fantastic job. The fact is that we don't know, nor will we EVER know Caylee like Cindy did. Their lives have been picked apart, no doubt Cindy is protecting her memories of Caylee and is obviously protective of her connection to Caylee. It may offend those who (for whatever reason) choose to profess more love and imply a deeper emotional connection with Caylee than Cindy and George have, but Cindy writes the absolute truth. Some of us will indeed move on from this tragedy to the next, yet Cindy and those who personally knew Caylee will feel it on a depth that none of us can comprehend. Many people are too happy being armchair crusaders, ready to burn Cindy at the stake, I just don't know if I were Cindy and in her situation if I would have reacted any differently.

Bless her.

You are right. I cannot even read all the other posts in this thread.

You know that if they were bashing anyone but Cindy like this, they would be banned instantly or given a "warning".

I think some posters didn't understand the eulogy ... here's a summary:
IT'S ABOUT CAYLEE
well, it certainly "SHOULD" be about her, and ONLY her
somehow, it doesn't come across that way IMO

You are right. I cannot even read all the other posts in this thread.

You know that if they were bashing anyone but Cindy like this, they would be banned instantly or given a "warning".

I think some posters didn't understand the eulogy ... here's a summary:
IT'S ABOUT CAYLEE
:confused::confused::confused:

Half the message in my pm box are complaints that we protect Cindy
the other half are complaints that we allow too much Cindy bashing

We ask that everyone cool it with the bashing posts in general. I spend a good part of my day harping on posters for what are common sensical rules. I spend the rest of my time deleting posts and merging threads that have been started and re started 5 times.

Moderating this board is harder than you can possibly imagine. We try and let everyone express their viewpoints within guidelines. if we miss some that cross over the guidelines then for God's sakes alert on it, but this complaining on the board is just insulting.
There are a few lists of posting parameters in the rules forum, if people violate them, then press the little red triangle in the top right corner of the offending post.

Good gravy.

I thought it was public donations they gave to those charities? Not the gp's own money. And now it appears they will draw a salary for the family from future donations.

Public donations, their own money, what difference does it make? The money is going to other children. The money that was donated is not going into their pockets, and I refuse to even consider that without solid proof. I think it is highly commendable for them to pay it forward...
Do you have a link to the Anthony's drawing a salary for future donations? That is a sickening thought, however refuse to believe that until I see solid proof of it..Then, I will certainly retract my opinion of the matter.

Those of you who are tearing this apart may want to pick up a local paper and see that many obits do in fact request donations in lieu of flowers etc. The fact that you're tearing this apart says a lot more about you than it does about Cindy. It's unfortunate and sad and it's exactly why Cindy threw in the line about only those with a pure heart/intentions being welcome at the service. No matter what she does, you'll tear her apart. If she had a public memorial you'd tear her apart, private memorial - the nerve of her.

Interesting that many of the other families of missing children/murdered children have done exactly the same things in terms of donations, flowers, foundations and donations to other places other than the church sponsoring the memorial. But that hypocrisy is missed in the witch hunt.
Did these same people you talk about sell photos of their deceased child? Give exclusive rights to a newschannel? Impede the investigation? LIe, Lie, Lie to investigators? Blame other's for their loved ones death when they knew their own daughter was responsible?

If so, they'd deserve the same treatment cindy is getting. GMAB! I'm really sick of hearing how cindy is no different than any other grieving person. She is VERY different. IMO

In conclusion - Cindy did a wonderful wonderful job at writing something that I can't imagine having to even consider as a task before me. Her obituary for Caylee is impeccable.

Cindy is not on trial for the murder of Caylee. I think it highly improper that this obituary has been posted here for dissection as if you are actually performing some type of benefit to society in your deconstruction. This is not sleuthing...it's hatefulness, it's uncivil, and it's embarrassing.

Snipped for space:
I agree that she did a wonderful job with her "eulogy" "obit" whatever the case may be..
However, I must defend the posters here, including myself. The posters here are not hateful, we are all on an emotional roller coaster and thank goodness we have a place to share our thoughts. Not everyone agrees, which is what makes this forum what it is. I don't feel anyone is being hateful, or uncivil.

enough with the argumentative posts. This thread is to debate and discuss the eulogy..not beat each other down.
Constructive discussion.

If someone posts something offensive and you quote it and reply in kind..guess what? You are doing the same thing.

I haven't commented on CA's effort, but I wonder why you have appointed yourself the moral and ethical superior of others who have and don't agree with you. With a great deal of vitriol and hatred, which you yourself have deemed inappropriate.
this right here is what i am talking about GMAB

This topic is closed for discussion at the current time.

Jiminy Christmas.

stressed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members