Cirque Du Soleil Artist Dies After Fall In Vegas

I have tried to watch a recorded performance and I can't, it makes me too nervously uncomfortable, watching the spinning and performing from such high heights, the daring acrobats, it places me too much on-edge for them. I can't imagine I'd be able to breathe watching it in person, though it is beautiful and I admire anyone who can undertake performing such an art.

I agree with the sentiment about the fine, a fine of a few thousand dollars has to be less than a drop in the bucket.

I have tried to watch a recorded performance and I can't, it makes me too nervously uncomfortable, watching the spinning and performing from such high heights, the daring acrobats, it places me too much on-edge for them. I can't imagine I'd be able to breathe watching it in person, though it is beautiful and I admire anyone who can undertake performing such an art.

I agree with the sentiment about the fine, a fine of a few thousand dollars has to be less than a drop in the bucket.

Watching them in person is 10x more nerve wracking--and that's even on a less-complex touring show. One performer hung by a hoop under the back of her head/neck, way way up, like literally holding on with her neck muscles. Do not want.

Totally adding nothing but I'm newly registered and ran across this doing a search for Vegas. I had children in Sarah's classes for circus skills. They ask regularly when they can go back. It was a tragic loss for the entire community. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back