Cliff notes- Dante S. Speaks

Just to clarify, Annie's transcript stating Caylee was often at Sawgrass.

Snagit1-36.png

Snagit1-35.png

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6473331/Casey-Anthony-Annie-Downing-Transcript

DS came across as sincere and a generally nice, stable guy. One of my big regrets is that so many nice, innocent people have been drug into this mess and lost their privacy and anonymity because of ICA.
I hope this will be over soon and they all can get on with La Bella Vita.:twocents:

A little bit of truth in her stories...

Zanny the Nanny lives at Sawgrass Apt...in reality it was Annie and Dante who lived at Sawgrass.

Boyfriend/mutual friend with Zanny named Jeff Hopkins lives in Jacksonville..in reality Casey BFF Ryan Pasley lives in Jacksonville

Zanny's mother lives in a apartment complex on Glenwood (?)...in reality JP Chatt/Ricardo M live in an apartment complex directly across the street

Experienced liars are so good because they sprinkle little bits of truth throughout.

Annie

Zanny

Sawgrass

Jacksonville

Glenwood

ETA and thus invisinanny is "born"

Ok...confused...was Caylee there...or wasn't she?

Depends on who you ask...DS says no, Annie says yes. I suppose it's possible Caylee was there with ICA & Annie after Annie got off school, but before DS got off work? They could both be telling what they thought was the truth. I guess that's possible if they didn't talk much about their days, but seems unlikely.

Glad you guys brought this up. I just called Annie and spoke with her about this. Turns out Caylee had been to my apartment, just not while I was there or with my knowledge. I dont remember for sure but I believe I told the investigator that to my knowledge she had not been there. Hope this clears things up.

Glad you guys brought this up. I just called Annie and spoke with her about this. Turns out Caylee had been to my apartment, just not while I was there or with my knowledge. I dont remember for sure but I believe I told the investigator that to my knowledge she had not been there. Hope this clears things up.

Holy Crap! I saw this thread the other day and was amazed. I had no idea you had been on the boards (before my time here). I wondered if you would be back now that things are heating up. Thanks for clarifying the Caylee in your apartment issue!! Don't be a stranger!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund
Back