Closing arguments- thread #177

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like HH

He got a lot of facts wrong...But Juan will tell them the truth!!

Even Nurmi threw out the fog and the DV at the end with that one .. he refused to look completely crazy up there on a high profile case .. future career and credibility won through.

nurmi doesn't believe his own case. if he did, he would have asked the jury to acquit her because she was defending herself.

he never even ASKED for that. he wants manslaughter, which is a laugh.

omg juan is up next??? i literally made it home just in time :woohoo:

So it sounds like Nurmi threw all that sh@t spaghetti on the wall to see if some of it would stick with a person on the jury who may be waffling. Then he basically said, I know she's not going to leave here scott free so just give her manslaughter and let's call it even.

I hope the jury stays focused on the facts in evidence. And "Jodi said" is not evidence.

I know Holly Hughes was a guest on websleuths radio & all, but I gotta say - I'm not a fan. At all.

I get that HLN probably makes them take a side and stick to it for their endless, mind-numbing "debate"...but if they told me I had to take a side that contradicted my honest opinion - sorry! Can't do it.

Jodi could've been wearing a sweatshirt with the camera stuck inside or something and it fell. I very much doubt TA was holding on to a camera while trying to get away from someone stabbing at him!!!

First degree!!

Hi guys and gals!

Did I arrive in time??
I find your timing auspiciously suspicious! Were you stalking? Although...none of us called the police or filed restraining orders (to my knowledge) so strictly speaking it can't be stalking anyway. :floorlaugh:

I've been watching this trial long enough that when JSS calls for break my Mini Schnauzer jumps off the couch to go outside :)

:cheers:

That was a horrible closing. He was all over the place and I don't think he made even one point.

So glad the defense is over. They can't victimize Travis and hurt his family any more. Every one is entitled to a defense but what they did to Travis was evil and unforgivable.

#1. I wasn't there. Didn't do it.
#2. I was there but 2 horrible monsters did it.
#3. Self defense dontcha know?
#4. Ummm can we have a super deluxe combo? Self defense AND heat of passion. Thank you.

Oh boy! An hour of Juan! :great:

Oh now everyone on HLN and Twitter is praising Nurmi like they did yesterday with Juan. Give me a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie