Closing arguments- thread #177

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting so emotional. This has been a long hard fight...and Juan is winning!!

I feel for all involved...including US! We have all invested major time here to support the family...and that time is almost done.

It's an emotional time...since we all want justice to prevail.

JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL!

Me too. Tears in my eyes.
I was just pissed when Nurmi was up.

WE HAVE all done well. I hope the family is feeling the love.

I don't know about all of you, but man am I glad this is just about over. I hope they don't deliberate long. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that we never did get to see Jodi get zapped with her lovely stun belt accessory she's been wearing for 4 months.

It's hard to believe that it is almost over! Juan has done an outstanding job prosecuting this unusual defendant.

Defense is over. Mr. Martinez is wrapping it up for us.

Just want to say we're so proud of our members today. I know it hasn't been easy, so thank you all so much!

I think we are terrified to get a Time Out as they go to deliberation :cheer:

If she simply reserved the car, then why in Redding? Blows the Priceline excuse for getting a cheaper car?

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 3h

Jurors will NOT deliberate on weekend. Court is closed on weekends. #JodiArias

Shake your head JA, shake your head some moooooooree.

When I hear JM call JA a LIAR..

I hear in my head.. Carol Kane in Princess Bride pointing and yelling...LIARRRRRR!!!

Is that just me?

You think they believe you JA? You sit there, shaking your head "no"... they're (the jury) not even looking at you...

She just mouthed the word bull Sheet when Juan said Travis never laid a hand on her.

Anyone know if the jury will be able to start deliberating today?

Omg dude he just threw all of her lies back in her face twice over. Wow.

the defendant will nod her head through the dead woman walking, i am sure.

I am laughing thinking about her in the interrogation with Det Flores asking What's his name. Flores says Juan Martinez ...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members