CLUES: how to find Susan

some crazy killers who 'love' their victims have a special place ( Bundy) so they can go back. (SP favorite places to sing his crazy songs to Susan?)
also John Wayne Gacy...........right under his feet.......(contractor, crawl space)
my guess is SP knows where he can visit his trophy ( lovely Susan)..........he was infatuated with her.
SP is the KEY to finding her..........
maybe he can be encouraged to write another song........clues!

I would also be checking previous landscaping areas he had been working at.

As well as any real estate listing he ever had. Since he apparently wasn't that successful, it's probably a short list. But they probably all had yards and maybe a few had special features like dry wells.

I just found a blog that was posted Feb. 17 by a Utah fella whose website promotes outdoor adventures in the Western US and it turns out that he took advantage of his connections to the Cox and Powell family plus his knowledge of the terrain to conduct his own searches for Susan even before the police were searching!
http://www.willhiteweb.com/info/susan_cox_powell/josh_powell_320.htm

While no possibility should be left unexamined, I have always felt that if Josh knew that the best place to hide a body was in a mine shaft, he wouldn't settle for second best when the time came that he had a body!

I think SP "loved" Susan more than Josh did. Since we know that daddy was involved atleast to the extent of phone calls/ advice, I think SP is the very KEY to her location. Also, Josh was gone for 24 hours, easily enough time to meet dad part way.

I have thought a lot about SP's emails to his coworkers after Susan went missing. It is haunting. At times, I wondered if he kept her for a while. However, the more I realized Josh's true personality, the more I realized Josh could kill her alone even if he is a coward by nature.

Hmmm....from today's release of info:

>>The foster parent said the boy was agitated while talking about the police. In another handwritten note, one of the foster parents said that Charlie had talked about a graveyard and said, "Of course they are going to find bones there." He then added, though the context isn’t clear: "I’m talking about Susan because she’s a girl and he’s a boy."<<

From this link:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53633137-78/powell-custody-documents-case.html.csp?page=2

I just found a blog that was posted Feb. 17 by a Utah fella whose website promotes outdoor adventures in the Western US and it turns out that he took advantage of his connections to the Cox and Powell family plus his knowledge of the terrain to conduct his own searches for Susan even before the police were searching!

While no possibility should be left unexamined, I have always felt that if Josh knew that the best place to hide a body was in a mine shaft, he wouldn't settle for second best when the time came that he had a body!

Wow, too bad this guy isn't a detective and wasn't a detective on this case!!

I think SP "loved" Susan more than Josh did. Since we know that daddy was involved atleast to the extent of phone calls/ advice, I think SP is the very KEY to her location. Also, Josh was gone for 24 hours, easily enough time to meet dad part way.

I have thought a lot about SP's emails to his coworkers after Susan went missing. It is haunting. At times, I wondered if he kept her for a while. However, the more I realized Josh's true personality, the more I realized Josh could kill her alone even if he is a coward by nature.

Are these e-mails on-line anywhere where I can read them?

Wow! Thanks for posting this; worth the read in my opinion.

I agree with the guy at the website as far as an original place that Susan's body was left. However, let us not forget the missing 24 hours when he left the boys with Jennifer. What did he do during that time? How far did he or could he move the body? Or did he just hide it better since he was in the dark the first trip.

I agree with the guy at the website as far as an original place that Susan's body was left. However, let us not forget the missing 24 hours when he left the boys with Jennifer. What did he do during that time? How far did he or could he move the body? Or did he just hide it better since he was in the dark the first trip.

My thought is that he had to tidy up the scene that he couldn't see so well in the dark on the first trip. Perhaps even adding items of evidence that he had noticed back home. Although if that stained comforter from the storage unit was evidence, why didn't he include that? If the body were discovered, the comforter would tie the site of the crime to the home -- so maybe she ISN'T hidden all that well?

BBM and where was SP during tht time also!

If I were to venture a guess on where at least one of the Powell's was on Dec 13th, I would say en route to either Mesquite, NM or Henderson, NV where he/they meet up with, continued the con and killed Steven K. Then, they drove somewhere to dump him in the same location with Susan ....
ALL MVeryOO, MOO.

If I were to venture a guess on where at least one of the Powell's was on Dec 13th, I would say en route to either Mesquite, NM or Henderson, NV where he/they meet up with, continued the con and killed Steven K. Then, they drove somewhere to dump him in the same location with Susan ....
ALL MVeryOO, MOO.

could be........they mentioned Steven K.

In the document dump, yesterday, there was a quote from the emergency foster care (parent) who retold a a story re: Charlie commenting about a graveyard...

http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile/53633137-78/powell-documents-sons-charlie.html.csp

"The foster parent said the boy was agitated while talking about the police. In another handwritten note, one of the foster parents said that Charlie had talked about a graveyard and said, "Of course they are going to find bones there."

He then added, though the context isn&#8217;t clear: "I&#8217;m talking about Susan because she&#8217;s a girl and he&#8217;s a boy."

It sure does sound like he knew his mom was dead and it's odd that he refers to a boy.

I think many of you have brought up some valid points.

Namely SP probably did call the shots, in his sick mind did love SP more, there are the unaccounted for 24 hours, as well as the other missing young man.

I would have to consider all of these when trying to figure out a location for her.

As well as any real estate listing he ever had. Since he apparently wasn't that successful, it's probably a short list. But they probably all had yards and maybe a few had special features like dry wells.

How far down can these wells go? I was dreaming the other night that there could be a vertical tunnel that went so far down that few people would venture into it.

How far down can these wells go? I was dreaming the other night that there could be a vertical tunnel that went so far down that few people would venture into it.

I would think quite a ways. A deep circular hole. If it was dry, it would have a cap and no one would be counting on it for water. But it could be in any suburban backyard. Remember that case about the little girl in Oklahoma, IIRC, getting stuck in one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back