CNN Headline News w/Nancy Grace will be back on the schedule soon!

ewwwinteresting said:
I actually missed it but is this correct...

1. She mispronounced her name;
2. She said the wrong date;
3. And potentially the wrong amount for the reward?

I'm thinking someone needs to bring this to NG's attention....maybe she'll do a whole story on Janet to make up for it!

Wouldn't that be awesome?
I was thinking- maybe just knowing that she didn't get things right ( by accident, I am sure) would prompt her to find out MORE about Janet and her case... sometimes, things grab our attention for unusual reasons.
MY attention to this case came after Mr. Allgood first posted the irony of a fake kidnapping/ runaway bride story completely obliterated the very newsworthy reports of Janet's brutal unsolved murder.

BTW, I love Nancy Grace. Always have, especially when she says exactly what she thinks about things. :) She's a Southern steel magnolia at her best!!

Thinkoflaura said:
******************************************************************************************
Terminatrixator wrote:
I was reading up on this National Crime Victims' Rights Week that is from April 23 - April 29 this year, and noticed, Janet's anniversary of her death is in the middle of it. What really stands out to me is this year's motto which is VICTIMS' RIGHTS: STRENGTH IN UNITY.

Many of us here are frustrated. To you and I, the person who did this is as plain as the nose on our face, but that doesn't make an air-tight case. We need to remember this phrase "Strength in Unity" and realize we are all striving for the same goal, that is Justice for Janet, her unborn child, Kaiden and all the family and friends of Janet that loved her.

Bless you TOL and hopefully we can see this murderer brought to justice together and we have to remember what the Christiansens family and friends do or say publicly does not make them any less of a victim and everyone please remember: Victims' Rights Strength in Unity.
Trix,

What a wonderful, empowering message!! You are right- United we stand, divided, we stand for NOTHING.

You are a wonderfully CJ system- educated and personally caring advocate for Janet, her baby and Kaiden. :)
Thanks for your informative and moving posts. You have a way of keeping us motivated instead of focusing on the anger we feel towards the Bird, which isn't going to help anything.
ToL
..that's it exactly......i was thinking about that last week...............i come into this forum late at night usually------------and i'm always happy to see that it's still alive-----at least a post or 2 has been made-----(99% of the time by trix..)

..it did finally dawn on me.............duh!..................that 'trix' and others come here during the day------------daily----------and find ZERO new posts..............and yet they have the stamina and the perserverance to continue to keep at it.........although i do 'reply' most times-------------i do recognize that there are people here practically daily putting out new posts to keep janet's case in our minds.............

..it's quite amazing to me, that with the # of web-sites and cases out there, that we are so fortunate to have such die-hards on this particular ws case........
..i do agree, that i'd like to see LE have all of their I's dotted and T's crossed, to ensure that we don't have another "OJ".......

..it's less than 10 days to the year that janet and her new baby were brutally stabbed to death----------surely LE is on the heels of arresting THE POI...........'the bird', 'the rave'..whatever he calls himself these days.....( the truth of course is that he's a convicted Felon )..

..does the embezzlement? the adultry? the fleeing-to-utah? the i-don't-want-to-talk-about-the-case? mean anything ? .............i'd sure thnik so...

lauriej said:
..that's it exactly......i was thinking about that last week...............i come into this forum late at night usually------------and i'm always happy to see that it's still alive-----at least a post or 2 has been made-----(99% of the time by trix..)

..it did finally dawn on me.............duh!..................that 'trix' and others come here during the day------------daily----------and find ZERO new posts..............and yet they have the stamina and the perserverance to continue to keep at it.........although i do 'reply' most times-------------i do recognize that there are people here practically daily putting out new posts to keep janet's case in our minds.............

..it's quite amazing to me, that with the # of web-sites and cases out there, that we are so fortunate to have such die-hards on this particular ws case........
..i do agree, that i'd like to see LE have all of their I's dotted and T's crossed, to ensure that we don't have another "OJ".......

..it's less than 10 days to the year that janet and her new baby were brutally stabbed to death----------surely LE is on the heels of arresting THE POI...........'the bird', 'the rave'..whatever he calls himself these days.....( the truth of course is that he's a convicted Felon )..

..does the embezzlement? the adultry? the fleeing-to-utah? the i-don't-want-to-talk-about-the-case? mean anything ? .............i'd sure thnik so...
If not for Golfmom, Mr.Allgood, SES, JerseyGirl, Eww, TOL, and you Laurie and everyone else's hard work and dedication in the beginning, I could have passed by Janet's case and may never have noticed it.

I actually joined Websleuths to check out Riley Fox Thread because I was going to visit family in Illinois, as I used to live there and I figured since I was going to be there at the time, why not pop down to check out the hearings on the case. That's how I stumbled upon Janet.

I noticed the forum for Janet said On April 26th Janet Abaroa, a new mother, was brutally stabbed in her Durham, NC home while her baby lay safely in his crib. Police have been extremely tight-lipped about this case, releasing very little information to the public.

This gave me a bit of a start and it gives me the chills everytime I realize that the day I signed up for Websleuths is the day Janet was murdered, and for me, this sticks with me when I come here. I didn't get a chance to go to Riley's hearing, I was in Illinois and had a horrendous headache that day and couldn't make it. I got back home and was looking through the threads and I noticed it.

It's either fate or I'm completely insane....either way, I'm here and I'm staying for the duration. I don't get a chance to visit other threads, but I feel that Janet needs as many people wanting Justice as possible and you guys that post here are awesome.

Trix,
Her case caught my eye for a reason I can't explain, either.
I do NOT post on many cases, just a very very few and only when I have a strong gut feeling about an aspect of the crime which I really want to express.

I think Janet's life is SO compelling in it's pathos. She was so young, so all- American wholesome and charming, and married to the *advertiser censored* of the world who treated her like chit with his lying, cheating, stealing and her life must have been very rough for quite some time.

Yet we still saw the photos and videos of her smiling, patient, loving Kaiden, and we know she worked VERY hard to support her family while Raven goofed off and screwed things up.

She was such a lovely young woman, inside and out. The facts of her murder from the start were bad enough but then knowing that she was pregnant too just made it all so much worse.
2 lives taken, and Kaiden's life put in jeopardy IMO.

You are a GREAT motivator here, and your posts are always informative. You have knowledge of the CJ system which I don't, and you also post all the info you find on the case diligently.
I'm very glad you found the case too!!! :)

Thank you for being such an asset here. :) You are truly a warrior champion for Janet Marie Christiansen Abaroa.

God Bless and Happy Easter!!

I would like to thank you for your posts as well. I dont post a lot, I dont really have much to add, but like you, when I saw that such a HORRIBLE crime happened and so close to my home, I couldnt just let it go. There will be justice one day and until then, thank you thank you thank you for all that you do for the CHRISTIANSENS

I just got a message my friend from NY sent me.

She said there MAY be something on Nancy Grace - CNN Headline News regarding Janet Marie this evening 8:00 pm eastern 7 pm Central and 5 pacific.

I am trying to call her back but she's working and will not be able to get back with me. I don't see it listed at Tears for Janet, so I don't know if it is true or not, but of course, I'll stay tuned!

My brother from VA Beach just called, and he said he saw the spot on Janet today...so definitely watch the show later tonight!

Thank you Trixie!

Hey Hey Hey, my friend came through first shot this time. I really hope that the family and friends got a chance to see it. It airs two more times this evening if you get a chance to see it. This is a different picture than I saw before. I think it's on tears for janet, but it's a beautiful picture!

ps Abarhoha made me giggle, I'm sorry, it's wrong, but I'm not a right kinda gal anyhow.

Tonight's segment was definitely better and longer than the last time. Maybe it's building so we'll see a full discussion on the case ? That would be so great!

LOL - My friend said she doesn't know the scoop on this, she just know's programming and I said put in a good word, it was longer this time, who knows maybe eventually we'll get a big in depth look.

My suggestion would be for everyone to write to Nancy once again and say THANK YOU, THANK YOU NANCY FOR SHOWING THAT INFORMATION ON JANET MARIE CHRISTIANSEN Abaroa.

Please follow up and keep up with this story Nancy, she deserves Justice, thank you.

If you get the time, please write, please call, please thank her for doing this and ask for MORE!

Crime Victim's Hotline

If you are a crime victim or someone who knows about an injustice or case that needs a spotlight, call "Nancy Grace" at 1-888-GRACE-01 or send information via e-mail to "Nancy Grace."

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5c.html?24

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back