CO - 2-MONTH-Old Had Blood-Alcohol Level Of 0.364

capps said:
I'm wondering if the boyfriend took off because the hospital probably would check HIS blood alcohol content,and would drag him into jail for driving drunk with a mother and baby in the car?

If he had vodka in a water bottle, I'd wager that he has a very serious drinking problem and probably WAS driving under the influence. It's just my guess, but really, I'd think most people without drinking problems probably don't have to "hide" their alcohol in water bottles.

On Nancy today she said that the dad neglected to show up for court. Guess he figures that the mom can deal with the whole incident. Him not going into the hospital with the mom and baby and then not going to court makes me believe that he is staying away for a reason.

I have seen it all people. One side of my family have serious drinking problems. My mother tells me that at christmas my aunt who still has a drinking problem would hid vodka in her sons bottles in the diaper bag. No one ever thought anything of it, because when she would go to change his diaper she would drink it. Of coarse she new it was in there because she put it there, and never gave any to the baby. But if the boyfriend was trying to hide his drinking problem he may have been doing something similar. I feel really badly for this mother if she had no idea. The guilt she must feel.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back