GUILTY CO - Ashley Doolittle, 18, Berthoud, 9 June 2016

Something I noted was that her family waited a mere 20 minutes to call the police and report her missing. That could be a negative thing or a positive thing (in terms of finding her safe/alive).

Yea I wonder what she was doing during the day that would have them worried.

Is anyone in the basement monitoring the scanner? Mine isn't working correctly, so I can't find if there is a channel for that area

Anybody else on scanner? I just checked downstairs. I heard something but not sure if I heard something?

Is anyone in the basement monitoring the scanner? Mine isn't working correctly, so I can't find if there is a channel for that area

I've been listening for the last 45 minutes but nothing interesting until maybe a second ago. I missed it!

I am hoping they checked the reservoir really well, outhouses etc.... I feel so bad for both their families, this has to be a nightmare. I have a pit in my stomach, I sure pray I am wrong, but don't think this is going to end well. IMHO

All because he couldn't take rejection. What the heck is wrong with people???

Checked other local stations. Not a thing about this!
I am wrong...so sad. Live near Berthoud. Quiet little town

I was just complaining about this to a member here. When did men become so weak that they cannot take a ' break up' ? When I was a younger person it was the men who broke up with the women and left them broken hearted and they'd cry and get over it. Now men are the ones who are clinging, needy and cannot stand to be alone. You're MEN, FFS. Man up ! You can live without a lady . You can find another partner. It's scary what a huge epidemic this is . If a woman goes missing, it seems 9 /10 times it's a jilted lover responsible.
Ladies, jealousy and possessive is not CUTE. It's not a sign that he's so INTO you. It's a sign there is trouble ahead !

Horrible! RIP Ashley. Thoughts and strength to her family and friends. :(

Moments ago, the LCSO issued shocking and tragic new information about the case.

Flores has been found and is under arrest — and a thus-far-unidentified deceased young woman was found in his truck.

(...)

Then, at around 8 a.m., investigators learned that Tanner's truck had been spotted in unincorporated Mesa County, not far from Collbran; that's an area associated with the Grand Mesa.

At the request of Larimer County officials, Mesa County Sheriff's Office deputies and other personnel located the truck, recovered the body of "a young adult female" and took Tanner into custody, where he's being held on thus-far-unspecified charges.

The Mesa County coroner's office will release the identity of the victim, as well as the cause of death, "at a later time," the LCSO notes.
http://www.westword.com/news/tanner...s-ex-arrested-young-female-found-dead-7994750

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back