CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for this information...

Since there has been no "verified" type and place of employment for Mark... ER was quite vague... And Sleuthers here have not turned up any facts to my knowledge...

could he have been working in some capacity where he was "paid under the table" so to speak?

Possibly driving a truck... But not in a capacity connected to truck driving union?

Just a thought...

I was wondering about his employment too. It looks like he has two trucks, some kind of RV, a house. I assume he's making decent money doing something, but what? We know where mom worked previously, and what her current position is, but what about dad?

Thanks jjenny. Forgive me if this is a stupid question...so does this mean that the dogs picked up the scent of decomp, but it could be anything and not specifically Dylan?

presumably human decomp...dogs are supposed to be able to distinguish between human and animal

You know I can absolutely see that conversations between DR and ER regarding his father might not have been about what a great guy he is and I'm not saying that's right, but it happens. You've also got a grown adult son living with Dylan who seems to have his own opinions and has seen probably more between his parents than the younger son. There is also no talk of him visiting with his Dad in the past three years or so since he is no longer required to under any court order. So it is quite possible that Dylan goes into any visitation with his father with a negative attitude. Again, not saying that it is right but it does happen.

The question here is what kind of situation between father and son could that generate on a long drive home, and what kind of buttons can that child push when interacting with his father? I've said before and I'll say it again that IF MR is somehow involved in whatever happened to Dylan, I do not believe that there was a premeditated plan. I do see the possibility of a fight gone out of control. The older son, according to court documents, has beat on his father. The younger son appeared to be part of that ordeal and therefore likely saw this. What are the chances that he as well wouldn't think twice about taking a swing at his father during an argument? And what if this is happening in a moving vehicle on a dark and rather desolute road?

Just pondering the only possibility I see that MR may have harmed his son. In a fit of anger, during an extremely heated argument and not in a premeditated plan to get back at his ex-wife.

MOO

Oh dear, please dont make it sound like Dylan could have instigated anything that caused his disappearance. :( He is a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500