CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone had pointed out the pink mark on Dylan's left arm, as if someone had a hold of his arm before walking into the store. This came to my mind also, but, then when you look at Dylan's face, there is a lot of pink on there as well. So could the pink we are seeing be the result of the film from the video itself? Just a thought.

Btw, welcome, neverletgo! :)

Someone had pointed out the pink mark on Dylan's left arm, as if someone had a hold of his arm before walking into the store. This came to my mind also, but, then when you look at Dylan's face, there is a lot of pink on there as well. So could the pink we are seeing be the result of the film from the video itself? Just a thought.

Yeah .. this was discussed at length on threads-gone-by ... there is also red/pink on the white mark on his shirt, and the carpet in the doorway behind him.

Poor quality photos in inadequate lighting will frequently through red or green hues...

imo

I think it is a film quality issue. The folks yelling loudest about the ' mark' on his arm and face make no mention of how his right arm is half BLACK? See? So it's obviously something to do with film imho.

There was a good map posted on the previous thread regarding what they are going to search.

Is this the post / map you're thinking of?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8614428&postcount=826"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #11[/ame]

Thanks! If Dylan was still alive Monday morning then I believe an accident occurred on that road so I'm glad they will be searching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they are searching the road from durango to vallecito...florida road
VEGA did a nice map on last thread....

Did you get to see the video from last night and the documents from the incidents from 7/4/08?

How do you do that? In the last two days I have learned how to multi quote, and tag, but don't know how to link a ws post. tia

I don't think the poster is here right now, so I'll answer. In the top right corner of each post is a post number. Click on that number and a new page should open. Then copy and paste the URL. At least that's how I do it.

Thanks! :) Been following along quietly since this adorable little one disappeared . . . it's so heartbreaking. :cry:

It sure is! Having been the child of a hostile divorce myself, I felt for Dylan having to do the court ordered visitation thing. Am :please: extra hard that the searchers find something tomorrow. It would really suck if snow came and all searching was halted till the spring thaw. Ugh, can you imagine? :(

I don't think the poster is here right now, so I'll answer. In the top right corner of each post is a post number. Click on that number and a new page should open. Then copy and paste the URL. At least that's how I do it.

Thank you. I never thought of clicking the number. I clicked on everything else though. :) I will try it next time I need to. Thanks again.

How do you do that? In the last two days I have learned how to multi quote, and tag, but don't know how to link a ws post. tia

Find the individual post you want to link,

Right click and "open in new tab" on the post " (ie. #37) in top right corner of post.

Copy url then paste in your current post.

Does that make sense?

Sorry, I'm sure there's an easier way to do this and a better way to explain but I don't know how to do either. This only takes 10 seconds once you figure it out. Let me know if I need to re-phrase.

I wonder if there was a CFI in their case? And just for clarification I was already divorced (7 yrs ago) and last year my ex tried to get full custody of my daughter. The whole ordeal took a year. We weren't in court every month, but every month his lawyer would try to dig up stuff on me to pretty much waste his clients money. The CFI talked to my daughter but would not tell either of us what she said, because we hated each other, the CFI DEFINITELY would not say a word.

Find the individual post you want to link,

Right click and "open in new tab" on the post " (ie. #37) in top right corner of post.

Copy url then paste in your current post.

Does that make sense?

Sorry, I'm sure there's an easier way to do this and a better way to explain but I don't know how to do either. This only takes 10 seconds once you figure it out. Let me know if I need to re-phrase.

Makes perfect sense. I clicked on everything but the number. Thanks for your help.

Yess! I'm excited to see that I wasn't entirely off in my directions !

On the Find Dylan fb page under the "Recent posts by others", someone posted a message to the Admin about contacting Texas EquuSearch -- (she included the email she sent to TES), Denise responded they had already approached LE about this and LE said they're asking people to hold off (I'm paraphrasing).

Now we know that's been formally presented through the proper channels. Hopefully if this weekend doesn't bring answers, LE will be open to bringing in outside help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6