CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this ad have anything to do with Dylan?

Sorry, was at the company holiday party...

Well of course we don't know at this time but it is my understanding that the ad has been running for a month in the Durango area.
It has been reported to LE. We can no longer view the ad on WS so I can't personally tell you what it said, but I guess it was pretty strange and related to pedophilia.
If I got any of this wrong let me know.

Does this ad have anything to do with Dylan?

Sorry, was at the company holiday party...

(Maybe, could be, do not know) Paul, it was taken out in a local classified add(which is actually put in durango,Bayfield, Ignacio, Farmington, Aztec, and several areas close to were Dylan went missing).

Sorry I'm still confused. The names that were named, were they of the people taking the pics or the children?
Can you say any further info? This sounds so strange. Can we just call a number and what? Get child *advertiser censored*? Or worse?
It's so strange someone would run an ad of this nature. I mean where anybody could see it.

One ad, that repeated for 4 issues of the classified, named two people who were supposedly taking pictures of children. It referred to them as "chesters" which is a known nickname for pedophiles. Ad referred to child *advertiser censored* and meth. Then said to text a specific cell phone number.

The other ad, I could find it only ran once, was addressed to a woman with an L name and said if you stayed with T on specific road in June, your children were illegally videotaped. Same cell phone number.

Both of these were listed for the Farmington, NM area and were thought to perhaps be of interest to LE.

One ad, that repeated for 4 issues of the classified, named two people who were supposedly taking pictures of children. It referred to them as "chesters" which is a known nickname for pedophiles. Ad referred to child *advertiser censored* and meth. Then said to text a specific cell phone number.

The other ad, I could find it only ran once, was addressed to a woman with an L name and said if you stayed with T on specific road in June, your children were illegally videotaped. Same cell phone number.

I don't think there is much one can say about that.

It is an add for people who this person is calling a pedophile(in the add I posted the link to)and says they were taking photos of children without them knowing of it. It gives the picture takers name, and his girlfriend(and what they drive), also says they are into Meth, and says Reward to get them out of town.
The other tells a woman with a certain name that if she stayed in a certain mans trailer with her children the children were video taped without permission, and to text that number....

Wow! I'm glad you made LE aware of it!
So someone is publically telling on someone?
To make the public aware and basically get a lynch mob going to run them out of town?
Is that what it seems to you? Like I said I haven't read it but I would love to!

Wow! I'm glad you made LE aware of it!
So someone is publically telling on someone?
To make the public aware and basically get a lynch mob going to run them out of town?
Is that what it seems to you? Like I said I haven't read it but I would love to!

That is the way it seems....but they seem to know them personally(in both instances)..

It's weird, strange, and to say the least, at least LE knows, so if it's important they will have it....if not nuff said

Naming names in an ad about someone children being video'd? Did they not know how to contact the mother? I would think they also went to LE before placing this ad, so there would be some record of who placed it and their evidence to support it.

Thing about classifieds is, how often do people still use them these days? I seldom glance at the ones that come in the free weekly paper around here. We don't buy the regular paper. Most job searches are done online (and the job sites are so overwhelming!). So I wonder if these ads are even being seen by the person they hope to be reaching out to or not? Maybe the length of time that the ad runs is based on how long it takes the person they are trying to contact, get in touch with them? Wonder if the person they are trying to rat out are the ones contacting them instead? :what:

If you people are not aware Durango,Bayfield all close to Farmington, matter of fact last murder in the paper in Durango herold was a man from Farmington that did it! This is not a leap. These areas yet again are very much connected....(kind of like living in Denver, and going to all the subburbs only with a little more distance)

One of the things I noticed is they only checked the sex offenders in LaPlata Co. With the way these communities are you would think it would be more than just that county.....JMO.

I know they are sticking with the local area, just wonder how long they are going to stay focused on that area, with the state line being less than 45 min from there.

Anything new? We had friends in and am so behind???

A tip line has been set up with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office to collect information about Dylan Redwine, who has been missing since Nov. 19. The line is not answered but collects messages and is checked periodically.

Call 382-7511.

Tips can be left anonymously, but if the caller wants a reply, a callback number is needed.

Might be good idea to change the number to contact as the one at the beginning of the thread is not the tip line

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121208/NEWS01/121209618/-1/s

"Cory and Mike were out on a team that I think went to Lemon and your mom, Krystal and Aunt Lia were at Vallecito with us and your dad was on the CR."

So mom and dad were actually on the search teams....

Sorry this is from Find Missing Dylan Redwine page on FB

"Cory and Mike were out on a team that I think went to Lemon and your mom, Krystal and Aunt Lia were at Vallecito with us and your dad was on the CR."

So mom and dad were actually on the search teams....

Sorry this is from Find Missing Dylan Redwine page on FB

Saw that too, was wondering what CR stands for in this context...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim