CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really believe that if MR did this he won't be able to resist using it to taunt Elaine and to draw her back to the area for wild goose chases over and over again. He lost the ability to use the courts as a means of control when she was allowed to take Dylan and establish a life elsewhere but there is no doubt that she would rush back a million times a day for even the smallest hope of finding her child.

When their child is missing, do NCP often/ever petition courts to suspend child support payments until the child is found?
I'm guessing the courts don't entertain this, but I'm curious if parents would try to avoid payments in these situations.

When their child is missing, do NCP often/ever petition courts to suspend child support payments until the child is found?
I'm guessing the courts don't entertain this, but I'm curious if parents would try to avoid payments in these situations.

I've wondered about that too. I know that it was said earlier in the thread that CS payments would continue until Dylan is found, declared dead or reaches age 18 but I'm not sure how accurate that is or if it would vary from state to state. Maybe we can Gitana1 over here to explain. I have a good friend that is married to a local JDR judge and he answered a few questions for me before about this case so I will hit him up again too. We are in VA though and we do a lot of stupid stuff around here where the courts are concerned.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member