CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me explain a bit further. I also study human behavior, but more specifically, I study criminal behavior. It isn't 100%, but the majority of criminals consistently behave in a similar manner in a similar situation the majority of the time. They also have specific "tells" and mannerisms that are easy to spot when they are lying, stressed, anxious. Some folks are better at "reading" another person's behavior tendencies than others. I can spot a lie 99.99% of the time. Just one of my quirks. I can count the few that got away with it on one hand...and they didn't get away with it for long.

I need you to come analyze my husband (maybe soon to be ex) LOL

I need you to come analyze my husband (maybe soon to be ex) LOL

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

With all due respect, I do not believe that we all divorce bi***** or BA******. FWIW sometimes you divorce because, even though you love each other you can't live together; for cultural differences, in-law interference and step childrens hatred.

Quite honestly I think they would be just too darned embrassed to hold a news conference just to say they have nothing!

I don't think they have a clue. Sad but true!

MOO

I think LE has their strong suspicions but not enough concrete evidence (yet) to make it stick. But I do think they are moving in a focused direction. I don't think they are going to let the public know anything until the time works for them.
It's interesting that in the Michelle Parker case they named her ex Dale smith a suspect almost right away. Not a POI, but a suspect! And he has not been arrested in her disappearance!
Seems like different jurisdictions handle cases differently. Wish I knew the logic behind LE release or no release of information.

I appreciate the clarification. I was modeling my response on a moderator's edit of your initial post for apparent reasons of personal attack. Naturally, since it was a response to me, I felt that the alleged attack was directed towards me. If it wasn't, my apologies.

I think, but I'm not certain, that this relates to facts about a specific case or direct involvement in that case. We all state 'facts' as we know them according to our experiences - be they professional, personal, or otherwise.

Well, I appreciate the confidence. I am always hesitant to be a 'verified' anything for something in which I don't get paid or have little to no direct involvement. This is not due to greed or anything of the sort, but rather ethics concerns. If you'd like to ask me questions, feel free <modsnip>. I will answer them to the best of my ability. Just know in advance that I do not claim to be an expert nor would I make any concrete assertions.

I just like discussing things like everyone else. As I said earlier, I don't need the pressure of having to be right. I get enough of that at work.

Thank you, I'm not verified on advice of attorney as I could be construed as giving medical advise. MO choice.:moo:

9News obtained court records dating back to 2005 showing three requests for protection orders.

•On Oct. 7, 2005, Dylan's dad Mark Redwine requested protection against him mom Elaine saying she was "drinking and driving with kids." A judge temporarily ordered her not to drive the kids around or even be with them while under the influence.
•For the next two years, the couple went through divorce proceedings. In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.
•In another protective order request, Mark claims he was victimized later that same day. "I was attacked and beaten then left for hours until I woke up," he wrote. Mark says his older son Cory admitted he was responsible for the beating.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

the protection order request said that 2 years previously when they lived in the Denver area that Elaine was "drinking and driving with kids."

the protection order request said that 2 years previously when they lived in the Denver area that Elaine was "drinking and driving with kids."

Sorry AustAmateurSleuth - I can't seem to multi quote and bring my post along. In response to your quoting me above,

Yes, I know. A discussion on the PO's was hot & heavy previously and a fellow WS member had requested the information on ER as well as a link. I had that information on my Timeline. I merely posted just what was requested -- with no personal comments. It's easier that way.

Respectfully BBM
OK well that involves conspiracy and collusion neither of which I believe are in the most remote of ways involved..jmo, tho.. this isn't a big conspired project involving the parent that has successfully chartered forward, positive movement for both herself and her boys.. the courts agreed that it was in the best interest of Dylan as well in their awarding her primary custody and moving Dylan to Colorado City...where there was a stable, loving home life environment.. Elaine was both personally excelling in her career, and as a primary parent, and in a relationship with someone who was an integral part of providing that stable home life for both of her sons..

[snip] successful work of moving herself and her boys in a positive direction..she'd worked hard IMO to get to that place for her and her sons and IMO the weight and importance of that is telling..again jmo, tho.

Respectfully, how do you know this?

Salem

Sorry AustAmateurSleuth - I can't seem to multi quote and bring my post along. In response to your quoting me above,

Yes, I know. A discussion on the PO's was hot & heavy previously and a fellow WS member had requested the information on ER as well as a link. I had that information on my Timeline. I merely posted just what was requested -- with no personal comments. It's easier that way.

I wasn't directing my comment at you TxJan, merely trying to ensure that people are aware of that two year gap because I've seen a number of times where the actual information from the handwritten documents has been muddled up.

the reason I mention it is because the handwritten allegation was made in 2005, it stated that 2 years before when they lived in the Denver area was when the drink driving was supposed to have occurred.

and it was used as a reason for removing the children from school.

Could it be that the reason LE announced the day after the SW on MR's house and vehicles that the case was a "criminal investigation" was because they didn't find any evidence whatsoever that MR was involved??

Could it be that the reason LE announced the day after the SW on MR's house and vehicles that the case was a "criminal investigation" was because they didn't find any evidence whatsoever that MR was involved??

Interesting thought. Could you elaborate more logic for this? Please include how it fits (if it does) that dylans phone had no activity since 8pm Sunday.
I keep getting stuck on that and a few other things.

Would LE intentionally lie about the last time Dylan's phone pinged a cell tower?

Interesting thought. Could you elaborate more logic for this? Please include how it fits (if it does) that dylans phone had no activity since 8pm Sunday.
I keep getting stuck on that and a few other things.

I'm thinking that they found that Dylan had been there. That there was no blood or sign of struggle or anything that was out of order or questionable in the house. Then they took and processed the vehicles, not finding anything in them either. Therefore they had to start looking elsewhere, that this was not a parental abduction or custody interference case, but a criminal investigation as in a stranger abduction since they had ruled out runaway. The phone can still be real simple. It died. He's 13, they aren't ultra responsible. They drop phones, they lose phones, the forget to charge them.

We still have NO idea what MR told LE. Maybe all the i's were dotted and the t's crossed as far as LE is concerned during the interview, that everything he told them checked out. I'm certain that MR was questioned and requestioned for hours so a lot of detail and ground was covered, probably including the cell phone, we just haven't been privvy to any of it. (This part is speculation.)

We still have NO idea what MR told LE. Maybe all the i's were dotted and the t's crossed as far as LE is concerned during the interview, that everything he told them checked out. I'm certain that MR was questioned and requestioned for hours so a lot of detail and ground was covered, probably including the cell phone, we just haven't been privvy to any of it. (This part is speculation.)

I'm beginning to wonder if LE knows MR didn't do it, but are keeping their cards close to the vest to keep the real perp off balance.

This wouldn't be the first time.

I'm beginning to wonder if LE knows MR didn't do it, but are keeping their cards close to the vest to keep the real perp off balance.

This wouldn't be the first time.

I think so. I think that's why they aren't saying anything. They want their silence to give the real perp a false sense of security, that he is getting away with it. It's not like LE hasn't used this as a ploy in the past. IMO

I think so. I think that's why they aren't saying anything. They want their silence to give the real perp a false sense of security, that he is getting away with it. It's not like LE hasn't used this as a ploy in the past. IMO

It would also explain MR being rather calm outside of his initial gripe about LE not searching the lake and ER pointing the finger at him early in the disappearance. He's knows his role in this and is playing the part.

And AFAIK, ER hasn't pointing the finger at MR publicly since the beginning of the investigation and her comments to the newspaper and on NG.

How often have we seen cases of missing or dead individuals, we think that it's someone close to the victim that we know about, and then it ends up being someone out of left field, sometimes a stranger and sometimes a friend or family member that we didn't know about and was never sleuthed?

I remember the Mackenzie Cowell case where the stepfather was suspected, the police seemed to point things in his direction, and it ended up being a classmate nobody had heard of until the arrest.

could it be that there was a lack of any evidence to make them believe that Dylan was there on the sunday night or that MR wasn't involved?

Good point. My son visited for a week, when he left he took everything with him and left nothing behind, and left the room spic and span. Right now if I had to prove he had been here, I couldn't. I've already washed towels and bedding.

He didn't call anyone from your phone? Or access his email using your computer? Your neighbors didn't see him coming or going?

I think LE has their strong suspicions but not enough concrete evidence (yet) to make it stick. But I do think they are moving in a focused direction. I don't think they are going to let the public know anything until the time works for them.
It's interesting that in the Michelle Parker case they named her ex Dale smith a suspect almost right away. Not a POI, but a suspect! And he has not been arrested in her disappearance!
Seems like different jurisdictions handle cases differently. Wish I knew the logic behind LE release or no release of information.

I think some give this teeny, tiny police force of 5 strong that has never handled a missing child way too much credit.

And before anybody says it..sure the FBI swooped in but I would bet if they have one officer back at home office consulting on this case they are lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled