CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn't explain myself fully - with the above scenario, I was thinking that something bad happened to Dylan along the way to meet with his friends. Possibly picked up by someone sinister.

When I said he could have hidden to avoid being seen and returned to his dad, I only meant hiding momentarily, as in not wanting to be seen by any passer by who might tell his dad where he was - such as a mail delivery lady (especially one he might recognise as knowing his dad). I didn't meant he was hiding away.

I'm still not able to come up with an answer for the lack of phone call - other than his mobile broke, and he didn't know their numbers from memory, so just thought he'd make his way there under his own steam. I know its not a perfect theory, but the only perfect one, which fills all the gaps, is the scenario no one really wants to be true.

One thing I would add about the favoured idea of MR doing something bad to Dylan on the Sunday night - why would he text Elaine to ask if she'd heard from Dylan that day (the day he apparently went missing)? That would obviously set in the motion the missing person report and investigation? Wouldn't someone in that situation try to buy some time by not alerting people to the fact DR was missing so early into the visit? If he was responsible, he must have really been confident he'd covered his tracks if he was happy to have LE snooping around within 24 hours of Dylan going off the radar? All just MOO.
BBM: Dylan's friends were expecting him. IMO, Mark waited far longer than he should have, which caused suspicion. He would have looked less suspicious if he had come home at 11:30, and when Dylan wasn't there, immediately started looking.

Hi guys, I see the search is over for now and no news. I guess we will keep plugging along.. Maybe we will get news someday..

Have you read the recent news articles about K-9 Forensics/Wendy Kessinger and the Salle case? I've been reading through them. You might want to check them out. I'm starting to understand what the problem may be here.

I know her dogs aren't certified in Colorado, but does anybody know if Wendy Kessinger is licensed as a P.I. in Colorado? Did she come to work on Dylan's case as a P.I.?

BBM

thanks for that, just read a few articles

very sad situation

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

I agree, it could be taken as the sonar was wrong and the dogs were right, but as you can see by reading here, the same sentence means different things to different people. Non-direct quotes do lead to interpretation.

Thank you, I saw that quote, too, and I do agree that was not a smart thing to say.

BTW, I am not one to think that LE is perfect (can we say OJ?), I just think MSM isn't always very accurate.

I agree that the media can get things wrong. That's why I keep bringing up the direct quote by Bender that shows deflection away from an apparent positive alert for the scent of human decomposition coming from the lake.

I wonder why he said that. I still feel that there is a pattern with the subsequent statements about HRD dog alerts. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon