CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. LE must not have thought it was necessarily evidentiary, or we'd have heard of it long before DP show.:twocents:

LE probably thought about a lot of things, including how this may or may not connect to Dylan's disappearance, but I'm absolutely positive they wouldn't reveal that to anyone, so what is evidentiary remains to be seen. :seeya:

There was at least one court hearing about Dylan's living arrangements. ER mentions her "primary parenting" award when she moved to Co. Spr. She said she did not bring up the pictures at that time (reference tricia's radio show). But the pictures came up on DP, allegedly by Cory and with ER's knowledge. That's how the pictures are now being used. As a weapon, a tool, a motivator, a plan, an effort at something. Some say to get to the truth, I say to manipulate public opinion. Hope that explains my POV.

IMO, they are being used as a tool to deflect from something. Not sure what that something is, but it's something. The pics have no relevance to DR's disappearance, IMO.

Good point. LE must not have thought it was necessarily evidentiary, or we'd have heard of it long before DP show.:twocents:

LE rarely tells the public what evidence they have against someone who has not yet been arrested for a crime. That does not mean that it is not important. Look at the case against Josh Powell; even after his death they will not release the evidence against him.

Hate to quote myself, but I didn't see a response. How did Cory get the pictures? The photos were said to have been found 2 years ago. What caused Cory to copy the pictures when he found them? If the reason is to show what a sick F MR was, then I have to ask why they weren't used to get Mark out of their lives for good a long time ago? I don't get it.

Why were they hanging on to the photos? What were they waiting for??

First...as sick as this fetish is, it's just a fetish. A court isn't going to take away someone's children because of a fetish, unless it involves children or animals, or is especially deviant. What happens behind bedrooms doors should stay there. <modsnip>

LE probably thought about a lot of things, including how this may or may not connect to Dylan's disappearance, but I'm absolutely positive they wouldn't reveal that to anyone, so what is evidentiary remains to be seen. :seeya:

You're right, of course...but I really don't see the relevance.

Well, it looks like telling about Mark's fetishes backfired on Elaine and Cory big-time.

they are really between the devil and the deep blue sea, if they do tell they are being vindictive and hateful, if they don't tell they should have.

all they want is answers that will help them to find Dylan, I'm not sure how anyone can blame them for that.

According to Elaine Redwine, and I am paraphrasing here, Dyan and his dad had a discussion about the photos on his trip in September.

The next time he visits his dad he disappears.

We have no idea if Dylan yelled at his dad about the pictures or just calmly asked him, "Why" or what the tone of the discussion was.

Was it a confrontational type discussion?

We do not know.

According to Dylan's brother he did talk to his dad about the pictures on the vist before he disappeared.

Some people speculate this is the motive Mark Redwine would have in this case. Anger at his son for bringing up the pictures. Especially if it was an argument.

This is why I hope Mark Redwine takes me up on my offer and comes on the show. I would love to hear his side of the story.

I couldn't sleep last night. Elaine Redwine's pain was so palatable and so deep that it has affected me to the point of having no ability to concentrate today.

My heart breaks for her and for all of Dylan's family.

Take Care,
Tricia

You're right, of course...but I really don't see the relevance.

Although this has been posted before, it bears repeating as I'm sure there are many of us who feel exactly the same way. It does have "relevance" and goes directly to potential motive.

I'm not sure of the exact time, but it was on the first video, somewhere in maybe the first half hour, I think.

it was an accusation against ER, there was no factual proof offered and as I said before it was originally raised in a tit for tat protective order.

IMO it was just another of his attempts to put ER down, he comes across as being extremely bitter towards her.

I agree with you, and I know I'll get kicked for saying this, but it should never have been shown to the rest of the world. It should have been reported to LE and let them investigate it, Ii'm sure that it was brought up to LE prior to the DPdp show, IMO credit should be given to the parties involved for speaking with LE in an open and forthcoming manner in an effort to find DRbut there was no need to broadcast it. Especially if this is some mental issue that he cannot control without professional intervention.
Whether it had anything to do with Dylan's disappearance or not, this should have been kept to themselves at that point. IMO ANYTHING that could lead investigators or the public to Dylan's whereabouts MUST be brought up, it's not about feelings get hurt, embarassment, humility, honor, pride - IT'S ABOUT FINDING DYLAN, to keep anything and I mean anything that would help lead to Dylan from investigators and/or the public is doing DYLAN a disserviceIt would be brought up in trial, I'm sure, if there ever is one.
I can't imagine the pain and the embarrassment that Elaine has had to suffer, and still will have to. She didn't pose nor take the pictures so IMO she has absolutely NOTHING to be embarassed about People will ask her questions that will be difficult to answer. Not every question requires an answer IMOI feel so sorry for her having to deal with this.
Who brought it up during the taping? And WHY was it brought up? Seeing that it was in the uncut version, then I guess once it was out there, the audience would have been talking, so maybe it should never have been mentioned except to Dr. Phil in private, not where the audience saw and heard it. There are some things that should just be kept private, IMO.

My response and opinion in red

Although this has been posted before, it bears repeating as I'm sure there are many of us who feel exactly the same way. It does have "relevance" and goes directly to potential motive.

Please explain the "potential motive" in this piece of "evidence".

My response and opinion in red

These photos wouldn't have a thing to do with Dylan's whereabouts, unless seeing them hurt him so much that he ran away. I also disagree with them being distributed openly, by Cory, to random people on the internet.

Anyone can talk about alternative theories on this thread. stranger abduction? Accident at the lake? hw does it further an elternative theory to question the integrity of CR and ER?

I can only speak for myself, but I think there are others on this thread who have had a similar experience in life. many are survivors of domestic violence, either as children or adults, sometimes both. Many of us have experience in relationships with a controlling man or someone with substance abuse issues or mental illness. many of us have had significant psycho-education to heal and learn and grow. We are not projecting in this case, we are bringing that life experience to the table.

we may speak a different language, almost when discussing these issues. For instance, The old common sense adage that "it takes two to tango" does not apply in many of the
Experiences we have had.

the is such an epidemic of child abuse in this country and in children who die at the hands of their caregivers, that for me, when I witness a mother and a son testifying to the world that this man is capable of harm, it's very important to protect them aganist any re-victimization. You don't need to blindly believe every person who claims abuse, but you should be very careful in how you respond to them.

Often times when victims of abuse or violence go to a judge or LE or a doctor or social worker or therapist, they hear "it takes two to tango" or "well there's two sides to every story". when in fact, that is often not the case in these sort of situations.

ER and CR are claiming abuse and domestic violence. That is what kidnapping, harming, or murdering a child is. This is what they are claiming. you may choose not to believe it, but it is wrong to risk revictimizing them.

So, help me understand. How is Er and CR's supposed vindictiveness, manipulatveness, and deflection relevant to finding Dylan? how do those things factor in to alternatve theories which are within TOS? I'm justvtrying to understand the thought process here and to clarify mynown response to alternative theories. I believe I have treated everyone with alternative theories with respect. But I also feel like it's important to stand in solidarity with people who claim domestice violence and seek help, which is what I see ER and Cr doing. Forgive me for the typos. I hate the ipad.

I'm locking this one up too, guys. I'll open a new thread in just a few minutes.

Patience please while I get things reorganized here :)

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member