CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO

I am more concerned about the ice melting right now

than any quit claim stuff

but that's just me

:twocents:

I agree KateNY. I'm so glad to see pictures of the ice melting, but nervous about what happens next. :please:

I agree KateNY. I'm so glad to see pictures of the ice melting, but nervous about what happens next. :please:

I just hope the lake brings answers one way or the other. If they don't find him there I sure hope everyone feels confident that there's no way he's there and can move on.

Agree... DylansMom34

The family has to be tied in emotional knots...

Cheese, I'm not twisting what you posted or at least that wasn't my intent. Your post was in regards to one parent getting assistance from another parent to cover the expenses of pi's and fliers, etc.
IMO if a child is missing, there would be no need for one parent to pay for the expenses incurred by the other parent. If one parent can't afford a PI and another can, then so be it, it doesn't matter IMO what parent pays as long as there is a PI. I thought that you meant parent A needs to have PI and parent B needs to have a second PI, if parent A can't afford a PI then parent B should pay for both PI's. <<<<<That''s why I posted my response.

That's not even remotely what I posted. I don't know how you get that out of what I said, which was paying half the expense - not doubling and duplicating efforts.

To me any conflicting stories about Dylan's disappearance are very relevant. So IMO the account of going to the BMO is important.

The rest is just chatter because there's nothing else to discuss. I don't care if MR had a college fund for D or not and I don't care who quit claimed what property over to whom or for what reason.

But it was in the press release that he contacted the marshal's office. It's the how and when that everyone is getting twisted over. Who cares? He contacted them. It says so in the PR. Let's move on.

That's not even remotely what I posted. I don't know how you get that out of what I said, which was paying half the expense - not doubling and duplicating efforts.

I misread your original post, my apologies for that. Trying to multi task while at work is not always the greatest.

I would think that in any case when a child of divorced parents is missing, the option to get a PI, print fliers, hire SAR, whatever, is up to those that can afford it. I certainly would not begrudge my ex for financing the expenses if I was unable to contribute, nor would I expect my ex to cover expenses if I could afford it and he couldn't. How horrible would it be to be taken to court, at the most horrific time of your life, over money needed to help locate your child. I can't imagine.

But it was in the press release that he contacted the marshal's office. It's the how and when that everyone is getting twisted over. Who cares? He contacted them. It says so in the PR. Let's move on.

I think everyone just wants to keep talking about Dylan, but sadly there really is nothing new to discuss so what do we move on to?

The lake search should be soon. If he's found we will probably have something to talk about and if not i don't know where it goes from there. Even if LE has their radar on MR I don't see an arrest without a body.

I think everyone just wants to keep talking about Dylan, but sadly there really is nothing new to discuss so what do we move on to?

The lake search should be soon. If he's found we will probably have something to talk about and if not i don't know where it goes from there. Even if LE has their radar on MR I don't see an arrest without a body.

I don't know what we move on to. It just seems counterproductive to argue over the same stuff. What some find relevant, others don't. Maybe I just need a break.

And no, it's not likely they would arrest MR without a body, or surely they would have already.

Some have used property or money issues as a possible motive for MR to have done something to/with Dylan. The property trail as I read it does not support this as a motive therefore, I'm perfectly willing to stop discussing it unless the motive is presented again.

Cheese, I understood your comment to be a theoretical question that I found interesting. Thank you for mentioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon