Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO. Sounds like he says....”I didn’t” whimpers “you hit me in the eye”(repeats her words “on purpose”.

My Observation only .....when pausing through the video.

1) LiaS is covered up as well probably from LS’s demeanor.

2) Also if you pause it right before he says “I didn’t” where @blessedlife slowed it waaaay down you can see he is holding his eye & to me looks like a pretty big blood pattern under his hand!! :mad::(

3) His head is facing the opposite end of bed from the crime scene. Poor Gman my heart hurts for him so much & my body wants to deliver LS her mail to her cell just once!

I don't personally hear "you hit me in", but I clearly hear "the eye". But one can conclude something bad happened and he's in pain.

Question to med people -- If someone got smacked in the eye with great force, that alone could cause great pain of course. But what could happen overnight if the cornea was severed or something ruptured in the eye socket?

I'm going on the assumption that he was forcefully hit Sunday night, but did not bleed that night, only on Monday after she brought him home and finished him off causing a great deal of blood. I'm wondering if an eye injury would cause someone to walk sluggish the next day and be slow-moving, but not be imminently life-threatening?

Just passing along something just shared on WS live on YT a few minutes ago. Tricia got a message from Leigh Egan reporting (but not confirmed) that LS had not found out that she was fired from the school district where she was attending orientation the week prior to Gannon's murder. Leigh is working on confirmation.

So apparently LS didn't know that she was going to be fired/not hired on the 27th, hence why she called in with her excuse of missing work because her step father had been hit by a car & died. o_O

JMO, I still think the district may have been less than impressed with her from day 1. Feedback from the personnel leading her through orientation may have thought something was "off" with her (obviously) & her supposed credentials. It was only a matter of time before she got fired or stirred up drama to leave her job anyway...just look at her pattern in past employment!

You mean like if she opened her mouth and they heard her speak? Yah, that wouldn't have been impressive....

I don't personally hear "you hit me in", but I clearly hear "the eye". But one can conclude something bad happened and he's in pain.

Question to med people -- If someone got smacked in the eye with great force, that alone could cause great pain of course. But what could happen overnight if the cornea was severed or something ruptured in the eye socket?

I'm going on the assumption that he was forcefully hit Sunday night, but did not bleed that night, only on Monday after she brought him home and finished him off causing a great deal of blood. I'm wondering if an eye injury would cause someone to walk sluggish the next day and be slow-moving, but not be imminently life-threatening?

Any trauma to the head that would cause an eye injury could also injure the brain. And most life-threatening head injuries don't cause profuse external bleeding. The scalp bleeds a lot but the actual life-threatening bleeding in a head injury is all internal, in the skull. While eye injuries are very painful and often disorienting the real concern with any blunt head trauma would always be the possibility of underlying brain injury.

Would it be against WS rules for you to post your copy of the actual video you dowloaded? @sillybilly could you address this request as well. The one posted in WS is a heavily edited version and trying to stay with facts, the original version would be helpful MOO. TIA

Edited to add: There are rumors a certain Youtuber added the “I’m bleeding” heard at the end of the some videos posted. After a search & listening to this specific video, some have the “I’m bleeding” at the end, some don’t. I would be very interested in listening to one originally downloaded from a source I trust.
That will be the one LE extracted from TS's phone and submitted as evidence. If there is one thing that we all can agree, nothing from TS can be trusted! If she posted several versions, then she was using audio/video editing software. I won't assume that the first one she posted was raw and unedited.

Do you have a link of the video showing that Gannon was very ill, sustained a crush injury to his chest, or of his eyes showing terror and shrinking back from her approach?

I saw the video that she posted on FB and Gannon can't be seen at all. It's totally black after it shows his sister in bed. Even the edited version does not show his face. It doesn't give any indication of a candle burning the carpet, incontinence, or anything at all other that TS's words implying there was an accident of some kind.

How many versions of the original are there?

Imo

It had to have been a doctored video. And from the horrified comments here, I think many saw the same fake video because I saw the same thing as you.

Yes. Ita. I can see the cray cray behind the sunglasses. I think it's lucky Gannon's little sister is alive too.
With Gannon out of the way, LS would have been next. With TS, it was a competition for AS's attention. I bet her rampage began while AS's mother was visiting. AS paying attention to his mother would definitely set the beast in her off.

hmm good question. HA we will have to wait for a WS expert.

I did note in the documentation that two phones were wiretapped listed as T1 and T2. I am reading the dates of authorization:

February 7, telephone 1 (T1)
February 10, telephone 2 (T2)

So two different phones, she is using both? switched phones? or another person's phone is tapped? That is my take. I hope someone can clarify.
@DTPeke This is the kind of thing that you catch. LE was wiretapping / intercepting someone's communications on March 19, and it wasn't TS's. It was the day before Gannon's body was located.

I can't go to sexual abuse - no, my mind won't go there. But "punishment" for an accident or giving him a "cure" for his digestive issues, that I can believe.

((Gannon))

jmo

Graphic:

First she said she was raped vaginally. Later she changed the story to say both she and Gannon were raped anally with an object.

I don't have the specific paragraphs handy, but it's all in the link I posted to the affidavit.

jmo
Yes, it's in the AA and can be discussed, although anything graphic needs a warning for some here.
There has to be a reason the perp stated that but again I'm hoping she just threw it in there to further hinder the investigation.
Along with "Eguardo" and friends.

Hoping that GK's post was correct in that if LE found evidence it would be in the AA or autopsy report.

Although Gannon wasn't found at the time of the release of the AA; the autopsy report would have reflected any injuries consistent to LS 'punishing' him in a cruel manner.

I've also read that womens' prisons are far worse than mens' and I don't think LS' life is going to be a relaxing , carefree existence.
She's going to have to look over her shoulder until she dies and imo there will be some justice for this boy after all.

What I hear him say is, "I didn't......did not on purpose". It's much clearer audio when listening with headphones. Sadly.

Yes. I'm telling you guys, evidence will find he was raped. jmo
It just breaks my heart!
moo
... and to think that Landen and Al will be expected to just sit and listen to this during the trial. If she did anything like that, then her intent was to humiliate and devalue him.

ETA: clarity

Last edited:
I believe this as well, except without the gun.

If T waited for rigor mortis to set in she would most likely have had to remove his legs to fit him in the suitcase.
["Fully developed rigor mortis is an easily identifiable and reliable indicator that death has occurred. The time of onset is variable but it is usually considered to appear between 1 and 6 hours (average 2–4 hours) after death. Depending on the circumstances, rigor mortis may last for a few hours to several days."]

I expect decomposition odor would have been delayed since Gannon was placed in the trunk and the temperature was low.

MOO
I don't think she dismembered the body. I think she put the body in the suitcase and in the trunk of her car long before rigor set in. The blood found in the pathway to the garage and in the area where her car was, as well as on the bumper points towards her moving the body shortly after death.

I also don't think she would have taken the time to cut up a body (and clean up the mess) while her daughter and step daughter were in the home.

Imo

@DTPeke This is the kind of thing that you catch. LE was wiretapping / intercepting someone's communications on March 19, and it wasn't TS's. It was the day before Gannon's body was located.
bbm
Hmm...
Good catch !

Maybe someone(s) who helped her 'vamoose' out of there ?
Always good to have family and friends to rely on. :rolleyes:

I think if there had been any evidence or indication of GS being raped, DDA Allen would have included a rape charge when he filed the additional Murder in the First with Deliberation and the 8 additional "crime of violence" sentence enhancer charges after GS's body had been found and the ME had completed the autopsy.

The fact that rape charges haven't been added by the DA is a strong indicator that there was/is no evidence that GS was raped.

JMO.
Thank you @GordianKnot

I don't think she dismembered the body. I think she put the body in the suitcase and in the trunk of her car long before rigor set in. The blood found in the pathway to the garage and in the area where her car was, as well as on the bumper points towards her moving the body shortly after death.

I also don't think she would have taken the time to cut up a body (and clean up the mess) while her daughter and step daughter were in the home.

Imo

I hope that is true.

There was merely one original, it was film as well as vocals.
It was removed quickly and cannot be located. I saw it and @stattlich1 saw the exact same one.
What you saw was not the original which had film as I described.
The crush injury was my opinion as a health care practitioner of his injuries, an opinion only as I stated clearly at the end of my post.
But we discussed this before.
I saw the one she posted on FB that she removed a few hours later.
It's different from the edited version, that's why I wondered which one you were referring to.
Neither showed an image of Gannon. The original video I saw posted on FB was very dark, and you couldn't see Gannon at all.
That's why I asked if there was a link to the one you were referring to that shows Gannon shrinking back from TS with the look of terror in his eyes. I have not seen it yet, and did not realize there were more than two versions. If this is true, I'm not sure if we can know if any of the three (or more) versions actually depict what happened or when.

Imo

I want to know what was said/texted/communicated between the perp and those who assisted her in leaving CO ?
In a very general sense.. I'm not getting a picture of a law-abiding or LE-friendly group of people.
Weren't they the least bit suspicious ?

Gannon's missing (at that time of the Spencer/cousin Itt interview) ; and you're fleeing the state; and not even helping look for him ?

If I were LS' family/friends, I'd be saying --"Forget helping you move !!! Why aren't you out looking for an 11 year old boy whose care you are responsible for ? What is wrong with you ? ...(Etc.) "

Last edited:
It seems like one thing we can count on in many of these cases is the utter lack of insight/self awareness the perps have. Remember Teghan Skiba's case? JR took video of her standing in a corner saying over and over something like "If I need to pee I'll tell someone." That was another horrendous video that the killer thought would be good to show to someone (in that case Teghan's mother) to justify abuse. He later told detectives he "loved her to death," unaware of the irony.

Honestly if I didn't know any better I'd swear these idiots actually want to be caught.
Fine with me.
I just wish they'd all do something less heinous first, and be caught for that instead.

It was announced on March 20 that he had been found, along with the added charges. News reports show he was found on March 18. Not sure when LE and DDA Allen were informed. I know they waited for ME’s results before announcing to the public. JMO

Human remains found in Florida tentatively IDed as Gannon Stauch - KRDO
Good catch Cindizzi! So this March 19th communication could be even more interesting. The day the body was found was known to the locals and relatives and friends. So word got out. This is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rooroo1254321