Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg guys. My virgin WS self is literally sickened. I am not exaggerating. I literally just threw up. I'm now laughing at myself bc I am so ridiculous. I've been sad before in the C.A. case and others , but never this bad. I'm going to need to toughen up or see a shrink , if I ever follow a missing child case this closely again. His poor momma and dad and sisters.

You’re not alone. I was walking to the kitchen while scrolling, and fell to the floor in a crumpled mess of tears and could barely read my phone. Hugs for you. I wish I could hug Landen and Al and little sis.

Brace yourself because the tough part is about to start....

This just happened February 26:

Colorado is no longer a death penalty state. On February 26, 2020, the Colorado Legislature voted 38-27 to pass SB20.100. This repeals capital punishment for offenses charged on or after July 1, 2020. Governor Jared Polis has said he will sign the bill into law.
But if a murder occurred before this date????????????????????????

This just happened February 26:

Colorado is no longer a death penalty state. On February 26, 2020, the Colorado Legislature voted 38-27 to pass SB20.100. This repeals capital punishment for offenses charged on or after July 1, 2020. Governor Jared Polis has said he will sign the bill into law.
So..they have charged her before July 1, 2020..she may face capital punishment?

Finally! Happy and sad all at the same time. I can't imagine how his parents are feeling. I'm sure they were holding out hope and faith because they just didn't know 100% what happened, but when someone is arrested for the MURDER of your child that hope and faith dwindle very quickly.

Hoping and praying that Gannon is found so that he may rest peacefully.

Still not seeing a booking record for Horry County Courts in Mrytle Beach area.

Always takes awhile.

Just think. This b is sitting in the same jail as Tammy Moorer sat in. They act so much the same it's like they are related.

Soon she could be prison pals with KK if her cards align.

It was repealed, but death penalty can still be used for anyone charged until July. Someone posted the link somewhere.

True. But lets be real.....after James Holmes (batman) didn't get the DP I don't think anyone in CO is getting it. Not to mention they didn't even seek the DP with CW, PF (same DA).

I know this goes without being said, but no matter how sick, jealous, self-centered, egotistic, sadistic, evil, (I could go on).........poor, innocent, sweet Gannon paid with his life! Why couldn't she have just figured out another way to get what she wanted?????!!!!! A child's life, really!?!?!?!?! Thank goodness she is now removed from society & the lives of the Stauch family because I worry Gannon's little sister would've been next :(

I'm so sad & angry right now, I can't even put it into words!

Gannon you are always in my thoughts, sweet boy!

First Degree Murder...
Let that sink in guys :(
It wasn't an accident or abuse that went too far. That evil witch!! How dare she!

I know. I’ve never been so happy/relieved (the arrest) yet so devastated at the same time. That poor sweet precious boy and his poor parents and little sister. Tragic.

But thank God they had the evidence to finally arrest her.

Though I’m not a frequent poster, I am here a lot and so grateful for the WS community.

Take your demanded apology and shove it up your ***, Tecia.

I was trying to think of something succinct to say, but you did a much better job.

Funny, though, how even though I've told myself for weeks that Gannon is gone and used that to justify my amusement at TS' stupidity, it still takes the wind out to actually see it reported in the news that they are looking at murder.

Can't wait for that mugshot. No more turning your back to the camera. You are going to face everyone and have to pay for your crimes whether you like it or not.
And no more duck lips. :rolleyes:

There's a grim satisfaction in watching these malignant narcissists like Tee, Watts, and Frazee submit to being just another mugshot, just another inmate. After they thought they were so special that they deserved to take such beautiful, loving humans from the world for their own pleasure and convenience. And then that they were so much smarter than everyone that they would never be caught. Yes, this is one mugshot I am really going to like seeing.

I am new here. Been lurking a while, especially for Gannon. The arrest has prompted me to comment. I am originally from the Pee Dee/Grand Strand area of SC and I currently live upstate SC. Im very familiar with the beach, Loris, and Marion. I thought I would say that I actually felt good knowing she was picked up in MB which means held at J. Reuben Long Detention Center. Trust me, that's not somewhere you want to be even held for a little bit. I know all jails are gross but that ones on another level. They catch all the street action, criminal visitors, local junk going on and it's just bad in comparison to a jail somewhere that isn't tourist-y. So everyone have a smile (even for a second) knowing she isn't in a remotely cushy place and hopefully she breaks.

Mixed emotions here. Sitting here with a lump in my throat. So happy they arrested the step monster. So sad for what she may have done to poor GS. Such a cute little boy. Unnecessary. She’s a disgusting excuse for a human.

Thanks to all the sleuthers here throughout these many threads that stuck it out and helped to put these puzzle pieces together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KelsMitts