Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw he got in the back seat. SM was leaning in then hops in herself. Door is still open as she didn't shut it. Video ended but that door was open at lot longer than if Gannon was physically able to do it. I don't think there is any blonde hair. It's the quality and the lighting. IMO

From what I saw he got in the back seat. SM was leaning in then hops in herself. Door is still open as she didn't shut it. Video ended but that door was open at lot longer than if Gannon was physically able to do it. I don't think there is any blonde hair. It's the quality and the lighting. IMO
Link where this is?

YES I'm naturally stubborn being a triple Taurus but this video clip is meaningless to me without date and more footage!!

Gannon's sister could have gotten into truck on other side. Gannon weighs enough to sit in front seat.

I'd guess that if the police want this video sealed, they'll make sure it is sealed. I think they have no issue with it coming out. SM seems to flare up over gossip so maybe they want to get her talking again?
They have no control over what the media decides to show.
They did not want the video shown because they need to protect the investigation.

If anything, knowing what the police know would probably make her run, not get her to start talking.

Imo

LE does NOT want that info out there.

We want information. They want conviction.

How frustrating for LE to be thwarted by social media. One outlet abides while another scoops it.

I hope nothing here on WS jeopardizes justice.

JMO
Imo, SM extended family from N. Carolina are flooding the internet with speculation and rumours...and that is what is hindering the investigation. Her family is Lambee Indian...they are also a 'tight-knit' community, have definitely closed 'ranks' around her..JMHO

If that's the real vid, and that woman has blond hair, that'd throw a wrench into a lot of theories here on WS eh?

Except that people can easily dye their hair in about 20 minutes.
Or wear a light colored hat.

If the neighbor ID'ed the person as SM and Gannon's dad ID'ed the person as SM then ... I'd say it's probably step mom.

Last edited:
Thank you! I think I see it now. It's an extended cab so he's getting in the back door on the driver's side, huh? It looks like at one point she's "helping" him in. He looks impaired... IMO!
Yes! That’s what I think I saw. ABC News is just getting started here again so I hope they will air it again.

Did gannnon get in the pick up at the same time as the SM? I assume they were seen getting in together or did gannon sneak in before she did?

I thought the same. You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member