CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Lewis repeatedly ignores the rules of the court and appears to have an enormous sense of entitlement. Does she believe rules do not apply to her because she is smarter than everyone else?

This witness is making a mockery of the court.
And with how orderly and prompt this trial has been, and every other witness has been, it's making her look incredibly bad. Maybe in a trial with more drama and disorder and reluctant witnesses, it wouldn't have even rated a mention, but you could set your watch by this trial, Judge Werner has run a very tight ship, and she's doing nothing but draw attention to herself. If it's tactical, which it sounds like it might be, if she does it regularly in other trials, it's a very silly move. Nobody likes to be kept waiting, and this jury has been giving their time to this trial for a month. She's making THEM wait, like she thinks she's the queen or something. That's disrespectful. If she was getting off a plane and her flight was delayed, I could understand it, but she's been in CS for days now. No excuses.

MOO

Honestly, one of the attorneys should have picked her up themself to ensure she was there on time. This is absolutely ridiculous and she's going to be, uh, so, uh, flustered, it's, uh, uh, uh, not even, uh, funny. Uh.

I am streaming in flight and taken an anxiety medication already because of course Dorothy being late. Not because of flying, because of Dorothy.
Please take care of yourself. Dr Lewis is not worth you becoming unwell, especially while flying, which is an anxious thing to do anyway. If you need to, take a step back and catch up later, okay? <3

What really gets me is how after T pretended to be Harley and texted him, “I hate you.” His response was “Well I’m sorry you feel that way, I love you.”

His own child was missing, T was going through the crazy-making motions, and even with all of that, he was still worried about his stepdaughter and wanted to make sure she was okay. :(
This is a good parent. When a child acts out, a good parent puts aside their own feelings and issues, doesn't react in anger or with hurt feelings, and makes sure that child feels secure and loved. I hope Al and Harley can reconnect.

So why didn’t the defense make sure this lady showed up on time? I hope the judge gives her a lashing. And seriously I know they have to make motions to drop charges but omg. Seriously? No evidence of premeditation? That’s laughable.

Dr Lewis repeatedly ignores the rules of the court and appears to have an enormous sense of entitlement. Does she believe rules do not apply to her because she is smarter than everyone else?
That's the impression I get. I suspect she might be a bit sassy today. Surely this isn't going over well with the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDBirch