CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr King and his bag ready to run out the door!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A have a safe week end everyone. See you on Monday....it will be an interesting week, if there are closings.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone! Great being 'in court' with all of you!

Enjoy your weekend my friends across the pond!! See you on Monday :)

Are you in the Southwest or South or where is there such heat? (Only if you wanna answer...)

I know you weren't asking me :) but I live in South Carolina and last Saturday was first day in over two weeks with a heat index less than 100. It was between 105-110 degrees every single day and the actual temp was between 97-100.

It's still hot (around 94 today), but it's nowhere near as hot as it was last week! It's always hot like that in the summer but we usually get afternoon showers that cool things down some. We've had NOTHING this year.

Anyone still watching this?? Ms. Nelson is about to make some kind of announcement....

I'm still watching. I lost feed for a minute. Did I miss it?

LOL..Hey!!! If you don't use it ..YOU LOSE IT!!! Never mind the Defence coaching that no doubt went on...

This is SO true! I do these brain games/puzzles on my iPhone every day (kinda like Luminosity) but the app I have is Elevate... & it tells you how well you're on different things like memory, problem solving, speech, etc.... and my "brain flexibility" score has drastically increased because I do them on a daily basis.

I'm still watching. I lost feed for a minute. Did I miss it?

No, judge stopped her and called for recess....drats!! I want to know what she was going to say!!

Seems the judge didn't want her to be embarrassed?

Embarrassed? The mind boggles!

Had a bench conf. and then she stood and said "this is going to be awkward" or "embarrassing"....judge stopped her & called for bench conf.

I wish they had just done this in open court. Enquiring minds want to know what they are saying!

Had a bench conf. and then she stood and said "this is going to be awkward" or "embarrassing"....judge stopped her & called for bench conf.

I'm sure this is going to be anti-climactic, but now I'm curous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea