CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliea Yuell ‏@RelieaYuell 3m3 minutes ago
Thanks Dr for correcting his definition of "eviscerated". Vocabulary is important! #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
JH saying he's so broken it goes to his soul #theatershooting #theatertrial

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 5m5 minutes ago
#theatershooting

JH - Core of my being is my soul. Evicerated: cut out - broken part of me was part of my soul

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 6m6 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Reid: Phrase interesting: Trying to fix what was broken brain to you, in order to rehab brain my soul must be evicerated

With all his 'uhs, I don't knows, I don't remembers', the doc still gets around it & gets him to comment anyway.

With all his 'uhs, I don't knows, I don't remembers', the doc still gets around it & gets him to comment anyway.

Yes Dr. Reid does get him to talk..because he knows HOW TO ENGAGE...unlike JH who had no clue unless he had an agenda to do so....Shy is a trivial word describing our Mass murderer!! He has limited ability to engage..and even then it was Stressful...worried, feared etc....What a way to live!!

You can see why I could never ever had pursued a career dealing daily with people like JH..Draining++ ER was stressful..however totally different tasking..and often got opportunities to make a difference.

Dealing with Psych patients was so intense and slow slow moving ahead..and many setbacks..would have driven me nuts myself!! Ability to identify would have been a detriment for my own self ..Would have succumbed to thinking like them or confuse my thoughts with theirs..IYKWIM ??

You gotta know Mom gave up by the time he was 7....she never got the truth out of him. Probably just assumed he was tender hearted.... It's a teensy bit mean that the Dr basically said "you did this cuz you hate your mom" but oh well. :blushing:

There's a lot of repeating of things..so won't bother to tweet repeats..Mostly trying to go back to see consistency things....

A little overtime..about 7 minutes..Will return tomorrow....

Judge is now ruling Def. Motion regarding prosecution demonstrative exhibit ( the one we have all seen victims point out in front of juror's where they sat and what they saw from their locations..will not be admitted into evidence..Physical Model of inside of Theatre 9 and 8 will not be an actual exhibit for juror's review during deliberations..

Defence won this one...LOL..I say too bad so sad..Can't unring that BELL!!

Good night all..I'm mentally exhausted right now..but will be back...OML Defence ( King said he) planned to replay all those video's again..I Hope he was kidding :=(((((

There's a lot of repeating of things..so won't bother to tweet repeats..Mostly trying to go back to see consistency things....

Judge is now ruling Def. Motion regarding prosecution demonstrative exhibit ( the one we have all seen victims point out in front of juror's where they sat and what they saw from their locations..will not be admitted into evidence..Physical Model of inside of Theatre 9 and 8 will not be an actual exhibit for juror's review during deliberations..

Good night all..I'm mentally exhausted right now..but will be back...OML Defence ( King said he) planned to replay all those video's again..I Hope he was kidding :=(((((

I hope he's kidding too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to age myself...I recall all this talk back when i was very young watching programs like Dr. Kildare and Dr. Ben Casey..But Casey's intro was ALWAYS the same!! ( circa 1961) Loved Sam Jaffe..His voice resinates in my memory even today!! Even recalled his name allowing me to find this oldie Goldie!!
[video=youtube;Xjq1P5p3fso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjq1P5p3fso[/video]

Yes Dr. Reid does get him to talk..because he knows HOW TO ENGAGE...unlike JH who had no clue unless he had an agenda to do so....Shy is a trivial word describing our Mass murderer!! He has limited ability to engage..and even then it was Stressful...worried, feared etc....What a way to live!!

You can see why I could never ever had pursued a career dealing daily with people like JH..Draining++ ER was stressful..however totally different tasking..and often got opportunities to make a difference.

Dealing with Psych patients was so intense and slow slow moving ahead..and many setbacks..would have driven me nuts myself!! Ability to identify would have been a detriment for my own self ..Would have succumbed to thinking like them or confuse my thoughts with theirs..IYKWIM ??

Cant tell you how often I would be impressed with psych nurses and such dealing with my mom a d her delusions (dementia)

You gotta know Mom gave up by the time he was 7....she never got the truth out of him. Probably just assumed he was tender hearted.... It's a teensy bit mean that the Dr basically said "you did this cuz you hate your mom" but oh well. :blushing:
I disagree is some respects..I don't think she gave up on him..she was a nurse and did NOT recognize he was even capable of HIDING like he did..I speak from experience in that..won't get into detail of that..

Believe me, IF she even realized he was developing in a bad way..she would have been more intervening..But JH was able to abide by rules of the house...However, Bothe she and her husband should have realized his disassociate behaviours could have led to something...It's not like these folks were uneducated in such things...I will never BLAME them..But in next breath will suggest THEY could have made a difference IF they had been More involved..hands on and listen to outside resources..teachers and talk to his "friends"...

As for myself..Even as a single mom ( from 5-9) who worked 12 hour shifts took the time to engage anyone involved with my kids!! Open door policy and all messages were responded to..

Too many parents just don't bother ..No news is Good News scenario...One has to always keep their finger in that pie..keep tabs on all levels..even IF you can't be there every minute of every day!!

I could go on..but won't..don't want to beat this issue to death!!

BBM~ Oh Dear God.. I hope to heaven he was making a bad joke!! I won't be able to watch a 2nd time and I DO want to watch the cross on this.

[/B]

BBM~ Oh Dear God.. I hope to heaven he was making a bad joke!! I won't be able to watch a 2nd time and I DO want to watch the cross on this.

Cross will happen tomorrow afternoon sweet pea....But King was referring to their CIC I think....Yes I think he was making a joke..:)

I think the defence are going to argue that the video was taken 2 years after the shooting and of course JH expressed regret. He is being medicated for his mental issues and is thinking more clearly than he was the night of the shooting. Or something along those lines.

I think the defence are going to argue that the video was taken 2 years after the shooting and of course JH expressed regret. He is being medicated for his mental issues and is thinking more clearly than he was the night of the shooting. Or something along those lines.

Sure they will..But it's abundantly clear that Dr. Reid covered what JH did and thought long before what he is feeling 2 years after ( tho he really hasn't changed his conclusions in the long run....

Given what Pros. learned from D.r Reid..they are well educated and no doubt able to cross their experts..and call into question their assessment, conclusion and expert opinions.....I'm not worried at all..

This misfit will never walk the earth in society ever again..don;t care if it's in prison rest of his life or on Death Row....

I truly lists ed for regret / remorse from jh-- I heard none. He just blame fenton (for not locking him up-not being emorionally attached ie, expecting insurance a d/or payment for office visit)
The FBI for not hauling him in.
Countless others--of course him being "broken".

While I kind of get the me tap illness I don't like how he more or less uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge