CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is going to be waiting a long time for that Ipad with this trial!!

He certainly is! I have let him borrow it while we are on lunch break. That should keep him happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! Never heard anything about that...thought most evidence was destroyed?

And I guess I am confused as to what cottonweaver is referring to - are you teed off that JH didn't bring it up, or that the doc didn't bring it up?? This was not a school shooting, so not sure it would be a fair comparison. I admit I could be taking this whole post wrong though...

Missed that - I was rolling tortillas!

Lanza had compiled a spreadsheet of results of his research into school shootings and the number of fatalities specifically was an issue- getting the most "kills" . ( AFAIK a major motivation was to "out-do" Columbine. )

Sorry I wasn't clear. I mean that both psych should have made a ref to JH during questioning, re his poss research into other young male spree killers .
I appreciate JH is totally evasive and manipulative but there is a way they could have got him to spill that he was very aware of their pseudo-philos ( Columb) and how they are hero-worshipped ( by some sad teenage individuals- yup it gets the girls interested out there in weird world) and the ranking notions - total kills etc.)

Its not a school shooting but they share so many key features ( perps, MO, grudge/rage motivations etc) and it should have been a question - why not go to the Univ Col and do it at Neuroscience? Of course he would have used the cop-out " too personal" but maybe it was pure tactics & familiarity :- theatre = confined and dark, more fatalities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500