CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
JH: Man was sitting on floor in front of seat, didn't appear to be wounded. "He didn't look like he was in pain at all." #theatershooting

-----
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 59s60 seconds ago
The man that was smiling was on the floor leaning against the seat...JH said he didn't look like he was in pain #theatershooting

------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s59 seconds ago
JH didn't shoot the man because it would have been too personal to shoot someone smiling at him. #theatershooting

The man was probably dead....

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting mental eval vid: Holmes said he didn't have a "want" to kill; he had a "need" to kill. Watch live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Jt

-----
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 42s42 seconds ago
Judge calls a break for Aurora #theatershooting jurors. 20-minute break.

-Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
20 min break #theatershooting #theatertrial
-------
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting Trial takes morning recess. Court resumes at 10:20 MDT

----

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting JH says he didn't have a want to kill - he had a need

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 38s39 seconds ago
#theatershooting. JH felt relieved after shooting - he accomplished his mission. Had ha gun accessible to shoot back if shot at

Ha ha....she's in trouble.....Judge is assertive!

what happened? denverlive stopped streaming. I switched to courtchatter feed & the judge was addressing the lawyers again & then said recess?
are we on recess?

Sure wish we had this Judge in the Arias trial!! That trial would have been done a year less in time ...Love this Judge's take charge attitude. :happydance:

what happened? denverlive stopped streaming. I switched to courtchatter feed & the judge was addressing the lawyers again & then said recess?
are we on recess?

20 minute break..should be back about 20 after 12 EDT Miss Haley.

Why were the defence asking for a mistrial today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minute break..should be back about 20 after 12 EDT Miss Haley.
Thank you! What was the judge doing another smackdown about nelson wanting to submit. They brought it up again?

Thank you! What was the judge doing another smackdown about nelson wanting to submit. They brought it up again?

I think he was making it clear that you don't keep arguing after he's ruled....it was sweet!

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting JH says he didn't have a want to kill - he had a need

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 38s39 seconds ago
#theatershooting. JH felt relieved after shooting - he accomplished his mission. Had ha gun accessible to shoot back if shot at

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 12m12 minutes ago

----
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 12m12 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting eval vid: Holmes has trouble w/ fond memories because he knows he won't make any new ones. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Jt0hTa

---
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 12m12 minutes ago
#theatershooting regarding the man he saw smiling at him as he left theater, said he didn't shoot him because that was too personal

---
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 11m11 minutes ago
#theatershooting feels remorse because he knows "new, fond memories"'will not happen again

----
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 12m12 minutes ago
Judge Samour taking the opportunity during this break to once again talk to def about their mistrial motion from yesterday #theatershooting

---Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 11m11 minutes ago
Psych eval vid: Holmes didn't shoot smiling man he saw exiting #theatershooting. "Would've been too personal." Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Jt0hTa

--
Congress Park Denver ‏@InCongressPark · 4m4 minutes ago
#Theatershooting defense faces hurdles in countering video http://ift.tt/1czQi1t

-------
#TheaterShooting judge nails def. 4 wanting 2 clarify rulings. "I know what I meant. Clarification not needed." Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Jt0hTa

I think he was making it clear that you don't keep arguing after he's ruled....it was sweet!

she was using the excuse that it was for appellate reasons she wanted it presented--he wasn't pleased

So they are preparing for an appeal before the trial is even over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ The #theatershooting case will have actually reach the 3-year mark in July. This judge has just been on the case for 2 years

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
.@GeorgeBrauchler says video still has 2 hours, 12 minutes remaining. Judge says #theatershooting jurors will get a lunch break at noon

2 hrs and 12 minutes....bummer wish we could finish before lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member