CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I object to Ms Nelson? She is annoying me and my ears are objecting. Therefore my objection should be heard in light of my constitutional rights, also my right to a fair hearing in the state of Colorado, especially the 8th 16th, 24th ammendments of the Colorado Constitution.

Actually it's a global request. Because my head is round. Like a globe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! I love it- that's why I wanted you to be here! :laughing:

I didn't see your message until just before. I was writing a letter. Thanks for the shout out!

I don't believe that J. will allocate or make any statements ( he is a mass murderer who loved the planning/hunt and manipulating ALL including family/therapists) in Phase 3 J had no mercy for his own family much less his victim's!!...

Def. Case will be totally built ( at this point) on "MERCY" and have parent's testify and maybe sister?? Who know's??

if he spoke, we would know that he knew right from wrong....that he is sane even if he has a MI

Judge is making me angry!! WTH!! Let these victims speak!!!! I hate this...but, not totally shocked. The killers have all the rights

The final Objection to this instructions was to HER OWN WORDING...Kinda of tells the TALE where Nelson is Concerned..She didn't even recognize her own wording..LOL

oh, I am not liking these rules by judge!! very restrictive! his mom & dad were allowed to be asked if they've been in court the whole time. oh my.

Busy bee here. Where are we now?

The attorneys are working through the jury instructions for the final phase of the sentencing hearings. As per usual Ms Nelson (defence) is arguing every single point in a loud and forceful manner.

I agree the Judge is putting a lot of restrictions however, I would hate for the Defense to be popping up every minute objecting during a very hard time for the family and victors as the speak.

I think the Judge is trying to 'nip' the Defense now rather then during the testimony.

With that, I wonder if a time allowance would be good or not? I know a lot needs to be said, but if there are many people speaking, a time allowance might be good just like he did for the lawyers closings.

What does everything about a time limit?

The attorneys are working through the jury instructions for the final phase of the sentencing hearings. As per usual Ms Nelson (defence) is arguing every single point in a loud and forceful manner.

Let them all testify. I doubt the jury would change their minds no matter who on which side takes that stand. I just know they will send him to death (and y'all know I am morally opposed to the DP, but I am not a wishful thinking kinda gal); and I also sort of know he will never be executed. Colorado hasn't executed anyone since when? The 70's?

I do think the victims' families MUST have their day in court. They have earned the right to tell this SOB how he has ruined all their lives.

I think a time limit would be appropriate if the victims or families knew in advance this would be in place.

Nelson, et al will interrupt these victims constantly!

The shooters mom and dad were allowed to start at his birth forward......

Yes, judge, it's emotional!!! Good grief!! This is crazy!! Can't mention grandparents cancer.....not sure I can watch the censored impact statements. Pathetic

No fiance testimony....cruel....as Jimmy sits and chuckles to himself. Rest of defense team can't hide their smirks....

Keep it sterile. Yes, I miss my loved one, close family member. Wish it didn't happen. The end....Oh! Can't mention funerals!! Of course not....:mad::mad::mad:

Is anyone shocked about what they cannot talk about? No friends allowed to testify?

Oh this isn't good! But these people will be able to speak freely at the sentencing hearing?

No fiance testimony....cruel....as Jimmy sits and chuckles to himself. Rest of defense team can't hide their smirks....

Keep it sterile. Yes, I miss my loved one, close family member. Wish it didn't happen. The end....Oh! Can't mention funerals!! Of course not....:mad::mad::mad:

WHAT??? Fiance is fo sho a super affected person if someone is murdered. Messed up.

The judges "comfort level"? :facepalm:

Nelson, et al will interrupt these victims constantly!

The shooters mom and dad were allowed to start at his birth forward......

Yes, judge, it's emotional!!! Good grief!! This is crazy!! Can't mention grandparents cancer.....not sure I can watch the censored impact statements. Pathetic

I just listened to the judge's position on how he needs to think about these victim impact statements....he does have a very tough job. He is fair so I trust he will continue to be fair through to the end. There will be more than enough emotional statements to make it clear to the jury what "that guy" has done.

Ms Teesch-Maguire is so respectful when she disagrees with the judge.

This is the only chance victims have to address the killer, right?

Doesn't want jury to get emotional????? Did he watch them like a hawk during sister, mom and dads testimony???? Really???? Don't even know why I watch trials anymore....I always get let down. Think justice is being served then WHAM!! Defense takes over and makes the judges tremble....:cursing:

:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member