CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have search parties out on the streets per post of facebook

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186956"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

(scanner thread for her..)

does anybody have addresses??

Jessica's home?
School?

general vicinity of the area?

TIA!!

FB page says it is pitch black out and searchers are using flashlights looking for her.
Also did she never make it to school?

they aren't even sure if she made it on the school bus...

wouldn't the school call the parents if she didn't show up?

FB page says it is pitch black out and searchers are using flashlights looking for her.
Also did she never make it to school?

The comments on the article say she may have never made it to school. I don't understand what is up with schools not notifying parents when their children are not accounted for if they have not been called in sick or whatever! When I was in school they called your parents if you didn't come in without fail! It honestly scares the crap out of me and makes me feel like when my lo is old enough to go to school I should drop her off myself so at least I'll know she made it there. This seems to happen so often anymore...terrifying.

Police say she never made it to a meeting place at 8:30 p.m. The missing girl's mother works the graveyard shift and often sleeps until late afternoon.

Police say there was a long delay from when she was last seen until she was reported missing.

"[We] started activating a lot of personnel to start searching for her," Westminster Police Detective Trevor Materasso said.

Westminster police sent out an emergency text alert advising residents to be on the lookout. An Amber Alert has not been issued.

Ridgeway's neighbor, Sarah Johnston, says she's very concerned about the safety of the missing 10-year-old.

"It's really hard to wonder what could go on," Johnston said. "She is over at our house all the time. just really miss her."

http://www.9news.com/news/article/293104/339/Police-search-for-missing-Westminster-girl

surly they mean 8:30 am??? eta: it is just 9pm there right now and this thread has been up over an hour.....

This is terrifying. Thank you for the photo, she is adorable. I just can't understand why, during those crucial first few hours, they didn't slap one up of her ASAP.

There appears now to be a picture. Can I post it?

121005102538_missing2.jpg

So cute, she reminds me of Aliahna Lemmon :(

Never made it to school apparently, dear God this is scary. Praying hard for this little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious