CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I am thinking. I really think they need to look into people who Jessica knew, if the weather was bad, man that I knew pulled over and said he would give me a ride to the park or to school I would get in. I really hope that LE is looking into any male that Jessica might have known, especially ones who might have been mad at one or both of her parents. I think rage was involved and in their sick mind they were getting back at mom or dad by doing taking away a child who is very loved. Could even be someone who knows the aunt or grandmother, but Jessica knew them also.

I can think of one in particular because one of the victims was a high school friend. Her husband who had a CC permit came home on a Friday, shot my friend to death, then their 12 year old daughter and 10 year old son, then himself.

He was in debt and had a history of depression and alcoholism. Oddly enough in the months before the murders, he sent a letter to the school board expressing concern over a teacher at his son's school who brought a loaded gun to school. She was subsequently fired.

There are many more stories and statistics like this and I am not trying to turn this into a gun debate but it is erroneous to say that CC permit holders don't ever commit gun related crimes. They do.

http://www.vpc.org/ccwkillers.htm

and Jessica wasn't shot (that we know of) so how did we get here, lol?

I agree with you that there are SOME CC Permit holders that have committed crimes, but there are far more NON CC Permit holders that have committed far more crimes.

I dont think this guy ever did this before.
I think its someone very young!

If he is local he couldnt travel very far otherwise he would have hidden her better and no one would have found anything! Not her or her backpack!

This is gruesome, but I have thought myself that if the body was not intact, they of course collected it and I am sure placed it in the bag. That is where the black bag came from in my opinion.

I must be missing something, because the video I found with that search isn't graphic, as it just shows a still of the crime scene with LE placing white covering over (presumably) remains. It does help with placement/location questions, but it doesn't seem "gruesome" (except that we know it s a "not intact" body).

I am not looking at the right one? A series of stills, including several of Jessica alive?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here is what I am thinking. I really think they need to look into people who Jessica knew, if the weather was bad, man that I knew pulled over and said he would give me a ride to the park or to school I would get in. I really hope that LE is looking into any male that Jessica might have known, especially ones who might have been mad at one or both of her parents. I think rage was involved and in their sick mind they were getting back at mom or dad by doing taking away a child who is very loved. Could even be someone who knows the aunt or grandmother, but Jessica knew them also.

And it was previously noted that it snowed that morning, so this scenario fits. :-(

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...s-killer-may-still-be-in-area-could-act-again

The backpack was found in Superior, six miles from her home and about 6.5 miles from where her body was found.

Pence said leaving the backpack for authorities to find was intentional.

"It's a situation that doesn't always occur in a kidnapping, leaving a
clue like that. It was put there for a purpose," he said.

Pence said the killer likely left the backpack either to taunt police or as a
diversion.

I must be missing something, because the video I found with that search isn't graphic, as it just shows a still of the crime scene with LE placing white covering over (presumably) remains. It does help with placement/location questions, but it doesn't seem "gruesome" (except that we know it s a "not intact" body).

I am not looking at the right one? A series of stills, including several of Jessica alive?

There is a still, that clearly shows the body wasn't in-tact and the still came from that video.

I've seen it and have a copy of it.

Wouldnt that be where Crimestoppers comes in?

I don't know, but even if, that doesn't mean the family might not wish to contribute to it. (Again, not saying they *should*, necessarily.) I am only addressing the idea that family members might be motivated to offer a reward, not how it should be administered.

There is a still, that clearly shows the body wasn't in-tact and the still came from that video.

I've seen it and have a copy of it.

Ok, yes, I saw that still in the video. Thanks for the clarification. Since we are already aware that it wasn't intact, I didn't consider it to be gruesome, as I couldn't really discern details of the body parts, themselves.

I don't know, but even if, that doesn't mean the family might not wish to contribute to it. (Again, not saying they *should*, necessarily.) I am only addressing the idea that family members might be motivated to offer a reward, not how it should be administered.

If my daughter had just been found dumped and dismembered, I doubt organising a reward would even occur to me.

:rose:
For Jessica

Remember Alyssa Bustamante? She wanted to see how it felt to kill someone!

I dont think this guy ever did this before.
I think its someone very young!

If he is local he couldnt travel very far otherwise he would have hidden her better and no one would have found anything! Not her or her backpack!

For some reason I currently feel this way to. Someone young.

That would be someone she would respond to. Would also make sense with the backpack out in the open as a diversion direction, Easter egg hunt. An adult would not leave it in the open. Would do their best to destroy it or strew bits of it in dumpsters, truck stop trash cans, etc...

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...s-killer-may-still-be-in-area-could-act-again

The backpack was found in Superior, six miles from her home and about 6.5 miles from where her body was found.

Pence said leaving the backpack for authorities to find was intentional.

"It's a situation that doesn't always occur in a kidnapping, leaving a
clue like that. It was put there for a purpose," he said.

Pence said the killer likely left the backpack either to taunt police or as a
diversion.

A diversion to lead LE away from him! But I do not think the place had any significance to him. As good a place as any and far enuff away.

Ok, yes, I saw that still in the video. Thanks for the clarification. Since we are already aware that it wasn't intact, I didn't consider it to be gruesome, as I couldn't really discern details of the body parts, themselves.

What I saw of it, I can make out certain parts missing, but I won't go into here.

I think they could be looking for another bag possibly!

I agree with you that there are SOME CC Permit holders that have committed crimes, but there are far more NON CC Permit holders that have committed far more crimes.

Right, but I was responding to the poster's assertion that CCW holders are all law-abiding citizens and they couldn't think of a single instance of one committing a crime.

I think they could be looking for another bag possibly!

I think this, too. I am assuming that her head and hands were not found with the remains found Wed. and LE is still hoping to find them. :(

Is there a drive-up local dump nearby? Wondering if the perp would take taken whatever trash/mess from his house (or wherever crime was committed) to the dump, rather than risk having it in his trash bin. If so, are those places ever monitored by cameras?

I think this, too. I am assuming that her head and hands were not found with the remains found Wed. and LE is still hoping to find them. :(

Exactly!

What this dim wit thought was that no one would identify her but she was the one everyone was looking for so duhhhhhhh no matter what he did to her body
it would be assumed it was her. If he had transportation I do think he would have driven further and put her in the woods or someplace she would not be found. Im still thinking he has no wheels of his own. Maybe parents have a car but he cant put her body in their car! Maybe he hid her body at home then had to figure out a way to get rid of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member