CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say it's unlikely. There is no reason I can think of to bother going that way if one is going from Littleton to Westminster. My two cents. =)

I almost always go to Boulder that way, and I live quite near to ACC. Traffic through the middle of town has been bad, with the whole construction bit around Santa Fe and I-25. (ACC is located on Santa Fe, so that's the way you'd go.) I also love the scenery that direction (those wide open spaces), and some of prefer to be driving rather to be sitting in crappy gridlock on the interstate in the midde of a city. It isn't the most direct way to Westminster, no, but it is an option.

I love Robert Pattinson. He doesn't remind me of him. :( To me, he more resembles John Belushi.

I think the "creepy" feeling some are getting from this picture is a combination of his head being tilted down and eyes looking up at the camera (camera angle) and the fact that we now know he probably killed a child.

What freaks me out is that when I looked at the instagram pics, they look perfectly NORMAL to me. That gives me the "willies" because if this kid came to my house with one of my kids I would in no way suspect anything creepy based on looks. Just another reminder that "Stranger Danger" isn't always a stranger and often isn't "creepy looking". That scares the carp out of me!

We're locking this thread and will be starting a new one soon. Members need to heed all warnings.

Please hold tight for the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member