CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embalming would explain why his mother may not have noticed any odor from the parts under the house.

He doesn't fit.

Why would he confess?

What is he going to do, deny it now, you know? His Mom turned him in, they have the vehicle. They're tearing apart the house. They know he did it and if he confesses maybe he thinks it will go easier for him. Now it's also possible in his sick twisted mind, this will give him notoriety. All the neighbors are saying he's always been such a good kid, polite and no trouble. They were having a good conversation with him out in the yard just Sunday and they said they would never have thought he did this thing.

In my opinion some of those video games should be outlawed. They are filled with horrible violence.

--------
He said he has bones under the house in a crawl space..:what:

If this is accurate..well..imo only one of two things is likely ..

A) the remains are not of Jessica but rather remains from a victim deceased far longer than little Jess would be..

Or..

B) the bones are of little Jessica's and he removed all tissue in order to be able to keep part of his victim with him, under his home, and be undetectable as far as the odor of human remains..

MOO of course is that it is likely B.. And I just want to reiterate that we are dealing with someone that had long since in some form premeditated, fantacized, and thought out thoroughly how he would go about certain aspects of this horrific crime...

Embalming would explain why his mother may not have noticed any odor from the parts under the house.

Horrible question, but - is it possible to embalm individual body parts?

This is not the perp I had in mind at all. Im blown away.

I don't know why y'all think he looks just like Edward Cullen. Dang, poor Robert Pattinson. Yuck

If his father has had many run-ins with the law, his DNA may be in CODIS. So if cops did (or were going to do) familial DNA searches, he could be matched by his dad's DNA.

Which then begs the question, why hadn't they done that yet?

I'm wondering if Colorado may have a backlog in filing DNA, particularly since they are swabbing on arrest rather than on conviction.

Wood gets darker as it ages.

You're right. Didn't think about that. I also noticed that the hole in the cross pictured by LE doesn't show signs of wear. Maybe he had more than one of these crosses, and he just didn't wear the one that was found. Maybe carried it in pocket.

I thought the cross LE showed was much darker.

ETA: I see in the photos above that there is one where the cross does look lighter. There sure is a difference in the lighting or something.

The photos with the cross being dark is because of lighting, when LE posted the pics on their FB they said under the pic where it was lighter more reddish, that it depicted the color.

I am betting that the release of the cross pictures on Friday night led to his questioning by mom for a few days until he broke and admitted to it.

I am sure he didn't just walk in and say 'hey guess what I did'

(jmhoo. :moo:)

The release of that cross picture was the best step that LE took imhoo.

I'm not sure it's true, either, but I hope so, for her sake. Maybe the autopsy would give a clue.

The autopsy will not pinpoint time of death to that level, if at all. Because she was dismembered, they might not be able to tell cause of death and will have to rely on his statements.

It will be interesting to see if he had a fascination with Jack the Ripper, whose crimes increased in October. Reaching? Maybe, maybe not.

After watching the video it breaks my heart even more. His dad was trying to do something positive for the kids in the community and all the while, his own son.... Words are failing me. :(

His Dad has a long criminal history, I'll have to read the JVM transcript to remember some of it.

All of you are correct. I was thinking of the video series where Bundy, in one of his moments of trying to rationalize why he was the way he was, described his childhood as 'idyllic', religous etc.

I can't link it I don't think but I believe it was the one with Dr. Dobson.

Kelly

To the end (and the Dobson interview was either the day before or the night before he died), Ted Bundy had a knack for telling people what they wanted to hear.

Dobson wanted to hear the story of EveryKid who would have been normal had it not been for the evil influence of *advertiser censored* and that's exactly what he got.

Two notches on a cross or four notches on cross could indicate something sinister and relevant. Three notches on a cross could mean something altogether different and not sinister at all. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c728