CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, malignant psychopath Jeffery Reed Siggs; vath; monster, was a chameleon hiding in plain sight due ignoring the many red flags, and the obvious lack of perception and enabling by mental health professionals, family, and friends, with the exception of his 11 year old neighbor who told her mom, 'that's him, that's the man that took Jessica Ridgeway'..

JM, was in the same Psychology 101 class as Sigg. She said he wore a cross on a necklace and always carried a Rubik's Cube.

Miller said that at the start of the class in August, the professor asked the students for their majors. Sigg, she recalled, announced that he was majoring in mortuary science.
"He said he was intrigued by dead bodies," she said. "There was something creepy about him."
Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21844711/arrest-made-jessica-ridgeway-case#ixzz2AVD0lMbE

The Post interviewed a friend of his, who said he was into music and computers, as well as collecting pocketknives and switchblades, but that he excelled in all his classes and was a favorite of teachers. In the spring, while enrolled at Warren Tech to complete his GED, he won second place in a Health Occupations Students of America competition in the crime scene investigation category.
http://www.heavy.com/news/2012/10/austin-reed-sigg-jessica-ridgeway-murder-colorado/

"Imo, sexual predators do not begin their deviant behavior dismembering their victim's bodies, taunting investigators, and collecting and storing body parts in their crawl spaces. Imo, many serial killers prior begin their evil trails of terror at around the age of 14 years old...If this pattern holds true Austin Reed Siggs should be investigated for all missing persons from the Westminister area over the past 3 years"..

RE: " she said. "There was something creepy about him."

http://kdvr.com/2012/07/06/family-marks-anniversary-of-amy-ahonens-disappearance/
Family marks anniversary of Amy Ahonen’s disappearance

Family members also asked investigators to find the man who responded to a roommate ad Amy placed on Craig’s list. Amy thought he was so “creepy” she immediately took the ad down. Andrea said police searched Amy’s computer but found nothing.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144226&page=9

CO - Amy Ahonen, 38, Golden, 08 July 2011

Clear Creek Canyon Rd, Golden, CO to Westminster, CO - Google Maps

thanks for the info...

did you mean to type Austin instead of Jeffrey In the first line? :waitasec:

Deja vu... Serial Killer Brandon Lavergne, from Church Point, LA abducted/murdered Mickey Shunick ULL Coed May 19, 2012.

http://www.garylavergne.com/book.htm
CO tragedy evokes 1966 tower killings
Charles Whitman introduced public to mass murder

Published : Friday, 20 Jul 2012, 9:35 PM CDT

Chris Sadeghi, Reporter

AUSTIN (KXAN) - It has been 14 years since Gary Lavergne, from Church Point, LA, wrote the book “A Sniper in the Tower.”

With the country’s eyes focused on the movie theater shooting in Aurora, CO, Lavergne’s book details every known movement of Charles Whitman in the days leading up to the Texas Tower shooting.

A crime that set the precedent for mass murder in a public place like the one that happened Friday.

“The University of Texas tower shooting in 1966 was America’s introduction to mass murder as we think of it today".

http://www.garylavergne.com/gmlbio.htm

The Bad Boy From Rosebud:
The Murderous Life of Kenneth Allen McDuff

The Bad Boy From Rosebud, a serial killer named Kenneth Allen McDuff, was executed on November 17, 1998. McDuff’s notoriety results not just from the frightening nature of his crimes, but also from the journey that returned him to death row AFTER having been paroled from the first death sentence he received for murders he committed in 1966. McDuff is the only convicted killer in American history to have been assigned two different death row numbers and sentenced to two different forms of execution by three different juries. McDuff’s parole in 1989 made it possible for him to murder again, which in turn resulted in one of the largest prison construction projects in the history of the free world.

My grandparents lived a couple blocks down from where the UT sniper lived...

I am so proud... :eek:

OK I think something weird is going on but it may be nothing. Photo number 29 at the link shows a friend of Sigg's. This is a fake name IMO. Say it out loud and you will understand what I mean. DO NOT POST HIS NAME HERE OR THIS FAKE NAME because he is a minor. His real name (or other name with same last name) was appearing in articles and they have been wiped or changed. Weirdness.

http://photos.denverpost.com/2012/1...rrested-in-connection-of-jessica-ridgeway/#29
I think it's a "typo". His correct name has appeared in at least one article and has not been deleted. He also had not 'seen' Austin Sigg in about a year.

O/T (sort of). My niece's husband was murdered last year and a reporter showed up on a forum asking people what they knew about him. Everything that was said on one particular forum (not a sleuthing forum) showed up in the city's newspaper with the key word "alleged" and was interpreted by the public as fact. Then all the newspapers and news shows across the country picked up on it and quoted the same thing word for word.
Just a heads up on how reporters get some information - though I'm sure most of you know this.

OK I think something weird is going on but it may be nothing. Photo number 29 at the link shows a friend of Sigg's. This is a fake name IMO. Say it out loud and you will understand what I mean. DO NOT POST HIS NAME HERE OR THIS FAKE NAME because he is a minor. His real name (or other name with same last name) was appearing in articles and they have been wiped or changed. Weirdness.

http://photos.denverpost.com/2012/1...rrested-in-connection-of-jessica-ridgeway/#29
I meant to reply to this post!

Replace the J with an A. He's on facebook with another word after his name. If you google that word you find a lot of stuff.

FWIW.. We have a friend with similar last name... And we always teased him that his parents should have named him this young man's first name :giggle:...

but they didn't...

I would think that this name is confirmed since it is in MSM.... But I could be wrong...

JMO

It is in MSM and it has disappeared from most of the articles in which his real name appeared. I found one article with his real name and it may not have been removed (if that was intended) because of how it was formatted in the article. I don't think it's a typo either. It would be a pretty weird typo. JMO

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...unter-with-suspect-in-jessica-ridgeway-murder
(snipped read more)
Women report strange encounters with suspect in Jessica Ridgeway murder

WESTMINSTER, Colo. - When Emily Alexander's 11-year-old daughter said she knew who kidnapped Jessica Ridgeway the day after it happened, no one believed her.

"I feel bad I dismissed it. She was right," said Alexander. "She said, 'Mom, oh my God. I know who did it: the Goth teenager from the park."

At the park down the road from their house, Alexander said a teenage boy had been acting strangely, staring at her daughter and walking by their home.

"She pointed him out right across the street from our house a few days after Jessica disappeared," said Alexander.

But Alexander said she never thought she suspect would be a teenager, until she saw Austin Sigg's mug shot on the news Wednesday night.

Christie Mueller recognized the stare as well.

"When I saw his mug shot, I literally took a step back, and it just hit me," said Mueller.

Twice last summer, while running on a trail near Standley Lake, Mueller saw Sigg walking with two friends and something was not right.

"I made eye contact and said 'hello,' and that's what I thought was so weird. I said hello and they just stared at me and didn't say anything to me," said Mueller. "Having my dog as extra protection, I think that is what saved me."

Alexander said her daughter's friends were with her when she saw Sigg, and that may have been what saved her.

"If she had been at the park alone, there's no telling what could have happened," said Alexander. "I should have let her know that the moment she feels uncomfortable, she should trust that. It's better to be safe than sorry."

"Imo, Austin Reed Siggs didn't begin trolling for victims on October 05, 2012 and very well could have had sidekicks/associates"...

bbm

I wonder if these 2 friends have been talked to by LE?

I don't believe at all that some people thought he was guilty before he was arrested. They just want their 15 minutes of fame, since just being looked at by AS is enough to get you on national TV. Some of the things people are saying about him that are supposed to be so ~creepy~ like "He rode his scooter by himself!" and "I said "Hi" to him and his friends and they didn't reply" are reaching. We've seen Internet postings by him, and considering the anonymity of the Internet, it's surprising that he never posts anything disgusting. He had a girlfriend and friends. It seems that because he was quiet and an introvert, that automatically makes him a weirdo.

ETA: It also doesn't surprise me that he was quiet in school if people were making fun of his voice.

I saw something very, very strange.

Thank you for this. I caught on to it yesterday afternoon and then got sidetracked with everything. There are now lots of articles with things just *poof* and it was screwing with me.

I don't believe at all that some people thought he was guilty before he was arrested. They just want their 15 minutes of fame, since just being looked at by AS is enough to get you on national TV. Some of the things people are saying about him that are supposed to be so ~creepy~ like "He rode his scooter by himself!" and "I said "Hi" to him and his friends and they didn't reply" are reaching. We've seen Internet postings by him, and considering the anonymity of the Internet, it's surprising that he never posts anything disgusting. He had a girlfriend and friends. It seems that because he was quiet and an introvert, that automatically makes him a weirdo.

eileenhawkeye, many folks ignore their natural instincts. The eyes are the window of the soul, or lack thereof. Psychopaths such as Austin Siggs hide behind their evil masks of normalcy. Many aware & perceptive folks can simple see past these masks...
Austin Siggs, imo, did not escalate to dismemberment, etc., with his first victim, imo..

Imo, the enormous amount of agencies and investigative resources brought in on the Jessica Ridgeway abduction indicate that the Westminister, CO & surrounding area has been the focus of concern by the FBI BAU/VICAP prior to her abduction, imo..

Maybe it would help if you posted your reason for thinking this? It's okay to have an opinion, either way, but it just helps people understand where you're coming form, KWIM? If one just throws stuff out there without something to back it up, it confuses people.
No offense, just sayin'.

LOL I was responding to someone elses post! I was just agreeing!
Why I think this wassssss he was seen with others when some girls said they were staring them down and they were creepy.
I think AS abducted her and probably killed her on his own but one of his dark friends could have helped him.

I think If the crime scene is not his home then its possibly in someone elses home.

the 2 different locations of where the body was found and the backpack.
Was it a diversion or was another person involved! two different drops by 2 diff ppl.

Just some thoughts nothing more and like I said i was just kind of agreeing with someone that heck yea there could possibly be someone helping him!

ALL JMO

eileenhawkeye, many folks ignore their natural instincts. The eyes are the window of the soul, or lack thereof. Psychopaths such as Austin Siggs hide behind their evil masks of normalcy. Many aware & perceptive folks can simple see past these masks...
Austin Siggs, imo, did not escalate to dismemberment, etc., with his first victim, imo..

Imo, the enormous amount of agencies and investigative resources brought in on the Jessica Ridgeway abduction indicate that the Westminister, CO & surrounding area has been the focus of concern by the FBI BAU/VICAP prior to her abduction, imo..

I think he practiced on animals.
I dont think hes killed before but if he hadnt been'caught he would have killed again.
I believe what we have here is the female version if Alyssa Bustamante!

I think it's a "typo". His correct name has appeared in at least one article and has not been deleted. He also had not 'seen' Austin Sigg in about a year.

Do you have a link for him not having seen Sigg in about a year? Don't quote the post, I'll look for it. xo

I'm a remembering things wrong or is this the case where there are still searches extending into homes around the suspect's home? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member