CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIALLY, all we have is a body and a death.

We have warnings of a predator.

We DO NOT HAVE a cause of death, a confirmation of dismemberment, even a statement that someone murdered Jessica.

We could have an abduction, she could then have been dropped off (like the little girl in Wyoming) and then killed by an animal.

Until the autopsy is released, we have nothing else.

Accuracy is important to sleuthers.

I am sorry if I offended anyone, I realise I should have said

Actually we don't even know if there is a OFFICIALLY a crime, yet. We just have a death.

Once I moved the word "officially" the sentence means what I meant it to mean in the first place which is -

NOTHING IS CONFIRMED.

This is inaccurate. LE has told us the body was not in tact. They have said there is a predator loose in the community and they intend to catch the perp. We do KNOW officially that a crime has been committed and that LE is looking for a "predator."

I'm not sure what the point of your post was? Could you elaborate further what it is you are trying to share?

Thanks,

Salem

all I can say is I hope hope hope the guy they took into custody tonight in Denver is him. for more reasons than the obvious ones.

Has anyone been able to locate an arrest record from tonight, if he was in fact jailed? Whoever he may be?

Has anyone been able to locate an arrest record from tonight, if he was in fact jailed? Whoever he may be?

Vinelink doesn't have him yet, but if he's arrested, they have to process and such. It wouldn't show up for awhile.

:eek:fftobed: Night guys, I pray that thing is found soon and justice for little Jessica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox