CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently they do both...

For those more experienced than I, do perps who stick their noses in their own investigation tend to stick to the more methodical, technical, LE side of it, or have you seen those that offer support and condolences to loved ones?

One the one hand I agree, but that takes to towards the city, and it would be harder, though obviously not impossible, to put something there that no one would have noticed yet. Around here, some homeless person would have found something in a bag in the city already.

I hope so!

Actually, now that I think about it, you're more likely to be correct than I was. Placing Jessica's remains where they were found seems to indicate someone who is comfortable in open spaces as well as in residential areas.

I have some questions for WSthers who have followed this case closely from the beginning, which I did not.

Regarding not being able to identify Jessica by fingerprints, has there been any confirmation that her fingerprints were on file anywhere?

Regarding not being able to identify her by dental records, has there been any confirmation that such records exist? I mean, maybe her single, night-shift-working mom did not have dental insurance nor was able to afford paying out of pocket treatment expenses, so it's possible Jessica had never seen a dentist. Just a thought if the existence of dental records has not been confirmed in the MSM.

My point being that if there were no fingerprint or dental records, DNA was the only way to identify her, if her face was so damaged for whatever reason that LE did not think she would be identifiable that way, or even wanted to spare her family that sight.

Just trying to think of reasons besides the disturbingly obvious why DNA identification might have been the only viable choice.

IzzyBlanche, I believe that I can say with confidence that the answer to all of your confirmation questions is 'negative'..

Seems, that most of your questions can be answered by observing the demeanor of the MPD & FBI PIO when those identical questions were asked by reporters. The tremendous response of LEOs, from multiple jurisdictions, to perform a search once her remains were located should answer your last question, imo..

I must be really bad at directions/maps, but the guys who was named tonight, here on WS was Limon, who lives on Perry Street (link below was provided earlier). I heard 4th and Sante Fe on the news tonight. Obviously, I am missing something.
http://sor.state.co.us/?SOR=offender.detail&%20fname=&lname=&eml=&category=All&street=Perry&city=&zip=&county=&sort=NAM&Search=Search&id=X002458609

Yes, you are ... Faustino Limon. Search the name

ETA-** I have no idea if this actually the RSO LE visited tonight. His addy fits the description-4th & Santa Fe, that's all I'm going on.

???
By using 'we' you've taken it upon yourself to speak for 'us' again and again.
I have my own thoughts. Quite different ones.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used "we" and "us" too. My intention isn't to speak for everyone--I use it to mean we as the public at large, so when I refer to what "we" know I mean what's been verified by LE or MSM sources.

Sorry if I've offended.

I must be really bad at directions/maps, but the guys who was named tonight, here on WS was Limon, who lives on Perry Street (link below was provided earlier). I heard 4th and Sante Fe on the news tonight. Obviously, I am missing something.
http://sor.state.co.us/?SOR=offende...&county=&sort=NAM&Search=Search&id=X002458609

Not the same guy talked about here earlier. Same last name though.

ONE reason to "hassle" a RSO is because they MOVE and don't tell the parole officer. That's good enough for me if someone rats them out. But to bring in Fed. Marshall's ??????. JMO

Ok. This is probably crazy and WAY OFF BASE, but has anyone considered a possible connection to this. Same last name. If related couldn't perp be a relative of one of his victims extracting some revenge.

SCRATCH THAT... Just looked. Spelling is different. Sorry!

the spelling looks the same to me.

if it was connected then that awful video that was on youtube could be linked. The mask used in that video was identical to the mask used for V for Vendetta, its also known as a guy fawkes mask.

Yes, you are ... Faustino Limon. Search the name

I tried and I'm still not getting him. Must be the late hour.

There are no registered sex offenders that fit your search criteria.

To harm a child in the first place is awfully disturbing. To do anything else to a child is horrendeous. To molest, cut up or even just killing them after, covering up an accident due to drugs etc... such an act is the most scariest thought in the world to me. This is slowly becoming an epidemic to our children of the world. Most days, I just hate (a word I dislike terribly, btw) the evil in this world done by parents, locals or whatever weird *advertiser censored* is out there. Today is one of them. Sadly, again. Damn.

RIP Jessica. Justice is all I can look forward to rest your soul & care for her parents & family. Nail this *advertiser censored*! I hope *advertiser censored* is a legal word here? Let me know. tia.

Jessica has been found, April is not found, Elizabeth & Lyric are still missing, so is Isabel Celis, oh my I could go on...it just sucks.

RIP Jessica.

IzzyBlanche, I believe that I can say with confidence that the answer to all of your confirmation questions is 'negative'..

Seems, that most of your questions can be answered by observing the demeanor of the MPD & FBI PIO when those identical questions were asked by reporters. The tremendous response of LEOs, from multiple jurisdictions, to perform a search once her remains were located should answer your last question, imo..

Yeah, yeah, I know. I was just trying to look for possible best-case scenarios in this horrific worst-case scenario crime.

I've used "we" and "us" too. My intention isn't to speak for everyone--I use it to mean we as the public at large, so when I refer to what "we" know I mean what's been verified by LE or MSM sources.

Sorry if I've offended.

You haven't offended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know "we" did. ???? These RSO move all the time. JMO
Someone did earlier and it wasn't me. They described him as being older, as well. UGH!! I have this guys link up to his entertainment site. If he is involved, throw him to in general population until he gets the needle.

Now, if only I knew how to post pictures. I would flood this thread with pictures of Jessica!

I hope so!

Actually, now that I think about it, you're more likely to be correct than I was. Placing Jessica's remains where they were found seems to indicate someone who is comfortable in open spaces as well as in residential areas.

When I read your post I wondered where that road that she was found near leads to?

Is there any farmland or ranches out that way? Someone that would be comfortable with both open spaces and residential areas could possibly work on either of those?

Just chewing the fat with you :)

I tried and I'm still not getting him. Must be the late hour.

There are no registered sex offenders that fit your search criteria.
I'm not getting it either. Major confusion.

Got it on the other link!!! Finally! Ugh. Goodnight all.

Green River was Gary Ridgway (no 'e'). My mistake for letting my mind jump to conclusions too quickly and posting before researching further. That said, I do see in the ancentry tree that there is some confusion about the spelling of the last name and some people use it interchangeably but I think I'm off base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther