CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #7

search dogs never picked up scent

began relationship in Oct 2009 w boyfriend

saw fuzzy image of her at mall

expected home by mother by 7 pm

mother kicked kids out at 17 to have relationship with so

K, mom took boy in in Jan

Kayleah moved on from him, he hid in bushes at ms. She called him stalker freak.

They haven't mentioned that he has been arrested for statutory rape or whatever it is he is charged with. Wonder if this was taped right after she was found and before he was arrested. How long after she was found was he arrested?

I'm so glad to hear that Nancy is on top of the *breaking news* a week and a half later. I'm sorry, that was sarcasm.

I'm AM glad Kayleah is receiving media attention.

did the breaking news line say nude body?
oh i see it they used naked.
I didn't know that.

"They have found items of evidence at several locations."

That quote is from NG. Have we heard this information before? I know that they said evidence was found near where Kayleah was found, but also in other locations? I'm sorry if I missed this statement before.

completely nude, those words are hard to hear

so sad all these children....breaks my heart sometimes....such beautiful lives cut short for nothing

I wonder how many of the other "boys" knew Kayleah was sexually active? Her being found completely nude is very strange in my opinion. The BF was already having a relationship with her it just doesn't seem like this extreme would be necessary. That and then having to dispose of the clothes. Its getting too complicated for x bf.

They keep changing the pronunciation of her name

On NG they are pronouncing it Kay Leah

I wonder how many of the other "boys" knew Kayleah was sexually active? Her being found completely nude is very strange in my opinion. The BF was already having a relationship with her it just doesn't seem like this extreme would be necessary. That and then having to dispose of the clothes. Its getting too complicated for x bf.

I know what you are saying, but really we don't know his background. It may be he was on his way for more in his life, or it may be boys gone wild. All speculation at this point. No matter how you look at it, it was a brutal killing no matter who...

no matter how poed I get at NG, I truly believe she is moved by all the cases she reports on

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back