GUILTY CO - Kelvin Norman, 50, & Greg Boss, 35, die in Aurora road rage crash, 8 Nov 2005

I do know that if you do the road rage schZZ''I could cause An accident or two orMORE.His record for road rage is amile long 3 strikes your out. He ran out of his 3 strikes LONG Ago. YES???:banghead:

Perhaps I missed it somewhere in this thread, but has this ever come to trial? Is it scheduled?

less0305 said:
I know you can't tell everything by a picture, but if you looked at his mug shot you could absolutely see pure evil in this man. He looked as if he were inconvienced by it all and absolutely hated the world!!!!

How tragic!!!
I don't see pure evil; I see pure pain.

In any event, I think he deserves the charge. It is not such a stretch to think something like this would have happened eventually given his history for bullying people with a vehicle (by definition, a deadly weapon, if used agressively).

I see evil.

And the police said even though he was only 100 feet from the bodies he was not concerned or upset by what he had caused.
I also imagine that driving was not the only area in his life where he had anger issues.
I am sure that many will be spared his anger while he is in prison.
They were seeking the DP. I wonder if they got it?

I hope so. This guy is guilty of pre-medatated murder.

http://www.zwire.com/site/tab1.cfm?newsid=17229263&BRD=2713&PAG=461&dept_id=559183&rfi=6
09/21/2006
A Parker man charged with two counts of first-degree murder pleaded not guilty last week and will face trial in January.

Jason Reynolds, 32, pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder with extreme indifference among others during an arraignment hearing Aug. 10. Arapahoe District Court Judge Marilyn Antrim scheduled a jury trial for Reynolds starting at 9 a.m. Jan. 16 at the Arapahoe County Courthouse in Englewood. Antrim also scheduled a daylong motions hearing for 8:30 a.m. Sept. 20.

Reynolds faces life imprisonment for the first-degree murder charges and up to six years in prison for each of two counts of vehicular homicide caused by reckless driving. The charges also include two counts of violent crime causing death, which are sentence enhancers that require prison time if he is convicted.

I saw him on the news & he even walked around with an attitude.

The trial of a Parker man accused in a deadly road rage crash began Thursday with gruesome and emotional testimony.

Jason Reynolds, 33, is facing charges of first-degree murder. He is accused of pulling in front of another vehicle on the E-470 toll road and slamming on his brakes, causing a crash that killed two drivers.

Prosecutors said Reynold's aggressive actions forced the driver behind him to swerve, cross the median and slam into a Ford Explorer going the opposite direction.

From April 2007:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2007/apr/16/20070416-111446-1166r/?page=all

Jason Reynolds never planned his victims’ deaths, never saw their faces, never even knew their names before they died.

But Reynolds was sentenced yesterday to two life terms without parole in a precedent-setting case that saw him convicted of first-degree murder resulting from a lethal case of road rage...

Other drivers said Reynolds was weaving through traffic and tailgating other cars at speeds of 85 to 90 miles per hour. Minutes before the fatal crash, they said, he nearly caused an accident by pulling in front of another car and hitting his brakes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back