CO CO - Kristal Reisinger, 29, Crestone, 13 July 2016

Remains found in Conejos County approximately 1.5 hours south of Crestone. It may be a long shot but I noted that the Saguache County Sheriff’s Office, among others, is assisting in the investigation which immediately caused me to think of Kristal.

NOV 16, 2020
Human remains located in the San Luis Valley | FOX21 News Colorado
[...]

The remains were located on two separate Conejos County properties. They have been recovered and are currently being analyzed as part of the identification process.

[...]

The sites are in close proximity to one another near the town of Las Sauces in Conejos County. The property owners are not currently living at these properties, according to CBI.

[...]

Several law enforcement agencies are assisting in this investigation including:
  • Conejos County Sheriff’s Office
  • Saguache County Sheriff’s Office
  • Alamosa Police Department
  • Monte Vista Police Department
  • Colorado Bureau of Investigation
[...]
UPDATE:

Two of the three sets of human remains have been identified.

In early December, the first set of remains were identified as that of Myron Robert Martinez, a Del Norte man who had been missing since Nov. 6.

Investigators announced Tuesday that the second set of remains were identified as that of 34-year-old Shayla Jenna Hammel, who lived in Saguache County and was reported missing on Nov. 26.

Authorities identify second set of remains discovered in San Luis Valley as missing Saguache County woman – The Colorado Sun

UPDATE:

Two of the three sets of human remains have been identified.

In early December, the first set of remains were identified as that of Myron Robert Martinez, a Del Norte man who had been missing since Nov. 6.

Investigators announced Tuesday that the second set of remains were identified as that of 34-year-old Shayla Jenna Hammel, who lived in Saguache County and was reported missing on Nov. 26.

Authorities identify second set of remains discovered in San Luis Valley as missing Saguache County woman – The Colorado Sun

the third set is selena esquibel, but it has not been formalize yet.

What Happened To Kristal Reisinger Before She Vanished? | Oxygen Official Site

What Happened To Kristal Reisinger Before She Vanished?

Payne Lindsey, the host of "Up and Vanished," travels to Crestone, Colorado, to meet with Ara McDonald, the landlord of missing woman Kristal Reisinger. McDonald was the first person to report Reisinger in July 2016, and Lindsey believes she might be able to clear up key case details.

Feb 2020

The Clues Left Behind When Kristal Anne Reisinger Vanished From a Tiny Colorado Town - E! Online

JUst listened to UAV last night, interesting and obvious something sinister happened to her to just leave everything behind and not contact her daughter...…….also interesting is that I was reading up on James Rowe who also disappeared from there 13 years ago, don't know the details except he was also seen lastly on July 30 as was Kristal

So I looked up the satanic calendar
Aug 1
Lammas Day
(Sabbat Festival) blood animal and/or human sacrifice
any age
(male or female)

Not that they are connected but something to remember
even puppies go missing near Halloween

Hoping PL podcast will have same or similar results as Tara Grinstead case
THe cops seem to think she could have gone missing by something sinister or just as likely by walking away from everything

So I guess they DO NOTHING???

Seems like investigators or cops don't take the time to invest in their cases of missing in their town
Wondering what ELSE they have to DO in Crestone!?
Information on James Rowe

I've only started listening to Season 2 of UAV in the last week or so, must say I'm surprised by the lack of content and discussion in here given the reach that podcast has. Is it because it's pretty obvious which dudes were involved and they just haven't been brought to justice?

I've only started listening to Season 2 of UAV in the last week or so, must say I'm surprised by the lack of content and discussion in here given the reach that podcast has. Is it because it's pretty obvious which dudes were involved and they just haven't been brought to justice?

I think I would agree with that...There's no current movement on KR's disappearance, complete inaction by local law enforcement, and from the UAV podcast, there did seem to be a general consensus in town on who is responsible. But I also remember being slightly annoyed by the poor audio quality and directionless interviews on UAV by the end, and just felt obligated to finish it.

I admit, I do get a little flicker of hope when I see there's been movement in Kristal's thread, desperately optimistic that she's been found and her murders can then be held accountable. I really wish the UAV podcast had been as successful as the YOB podcast in renewing interest and pursuing justice for these missing women.

I think I would agree with that...There's no current movement on KR's disappearance, complete inaction by local law enforcement, and from the UAV podcast, there did seem to be a general consensus in town on who is responsible. But I also remember being slightly annoyed by the poor audio quality and directionless interviews on UAV by the end, and just felt obligated to finish it.

I admit, I do get a little flicker of hope when I see there's been movement in Kristal's thread, desperately optimistic that she's been found and her murders can then be held accountable. I really wish the UAV podcast had been as successful as the YOB podcast in renewing interest and pursuing justice for these missing women.
I think the second season of UAV also really struggled to live up to the hype of the first season which had such an astonishing end with arrests and new details in a cold case coming up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back