CO CO - LaShaya Stine, 16, Aurora, 15 July 2016

Wait...what??? I have been looking through the news, everything I have seen online, and this is the very first place I have seen this. Where did this come from?? Why isn't this with any of the other information online??
It's on the Missing poster above.

If she's alive and in St Louis she needs to call her momma!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

FBI Observes National Missing Children’s Day
On May 25, 2017 Special Agent in Charge Calvin Shivers of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Denver Field Office, reaffirmed the FBI’s continuing support of National Missing Children’s Day, observed today, May 25, 2017.

To commemorate National Missing Children’s Day, the Denver Field Office continues to seek information related to Lashaya Stine, missing from Aurora, Colorado since the summer of 2016. On July 15th, 2016 Lashaya Stine left her home around 2:00 a.m. She was last seen in the area of East Montview Boulevard and North Peoria Street in the early morning hours. Lashaya was scheduled for a job interview on July 16, but never arrived. She has not made any attempts to contact family members or friends since she has been gone. This case is being investigated by the FBI and the Aurora Police Department.

[h=1]Aurora mom fears daughter missing for nearly a year could be held by sex traffickers[/h]
facebook-com-14479782_1471036626256564_9095373504490406155_n.jpg

But Jones and her family have not been content to sit back and wait for police to call with information, said Aurora Police Sgt. Chris Poppe, who is investigating the case.

“Sabrina and her family have taken a really aggressive part in this, a lot of times going out to Colfax to show people pictures,” Poppe said Tuesday.

Jones thinks her daughter is alive, but fears she is the hands of sex traffickers.

On her trips to East Colfax, a number of people have told Jones, and other family members, they have seen the teen on a desolate stretch lined with cheap motels, where prostitution and drugs are rampant, she said.
Those witnesses have told Jones that her daughter’s captors keep her drugged.
Jones shared that information with police, but when detectives searched for the teen on Colfax Avenue, Stine’s captors took her to Kansas City, Kan.

Much more at link: http://www.denverpost.com/2017/06/06/lashaya-nae-stine-missing-person/

On July 15, 2016, Sabrina said goodnight to her 16 year-old daughter Lashaya Stine inside their Aurora home. Lashaya had a job interview the next morning.

“I told her ‘I’m going to bed.’ She said ‘Me too, mom.’ Everybody went to bed. She said ‘I love you, mom. Good night.'”

That was the last time Sabrina saw her daughter. Surveillance video from 2:30 a.m. showed the teen walking near Peoria Street and East Montview Boulevard.

After that she wasn’t seen again. Her wallet, clothes and phone charger were still in her room.

Lashaya was an honors student at George Washington High School. She had just been selected for an internship at University of Colorado Hospital, and planned to go to college to study nursing.

The FBI has joined Aurora police in the investigation. Several disturbing tips have come in, but still no sign of Lashaya.

There is a $4,000 reward for information that helps find Lashaya Stine.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/06/06/missing-teen-human-trafficking-aurora/

lashaya-stine.jpg

A year after 16-year-old Lashaya Stine went missing, her family is still looking
A year ago Saturday, a 16-year-old honors student at George Washington High School who was looking at colleges, hoping to one day be a nurse, went missing.

As the anniversary of her disappearance arrives, Lashaya Stine’s family continues its search for the missing girl, releasing a tearful video through the Aurora Police Department, telling Lashaya that she is loved, missed and should come home.

[h=1]Rapper Chingy to make appearance at fundraiser for missing Aurora teen Lashaya Stine[/h]
AURORA, Colo. – Family and friends of Lashaya Stine, an Aurora teen who’s been missing for over a year, are holding a fundraiser this weekend in an effort to increase the amount of reward money being offered.

This weekend’s fundraiser, called ‘Spades for a Cause,’ takes place Saturday, Aug. 19 from 4 to 9 p.m. at Gibby’s Big Backyard, 1555 S. Havana St. in Aurora. The event will feature games like spades and dominoes as well as a silent auction and raffle.

Rapper Chingy, probably best known for his 2003 hit “Right Thurr,” is scheduled to make a special appearance at the fundraiser as well. See the flyer below for more details:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...draiser-for-missing-aurora-teen-lashaya-stine

FBI profile of her case LASHAYA STINE

Date(s) of Birth Used February 8, 2000
Hair Long black hair (usually worn in a bun)
Eyes Brown
Height 5'6"
Weight 150 pounds (At the time of her disappearance)
Sex Female
Race Black
Scars and Marks Quarter-sized round scar on Lashaya's chest.
Remarks:

On the day of her disappearance, Lashaya was last seen wearing a black V-neck t-shirt, black stonewash jeans, silver hoop earrings, and a silver watch on her left arm.

Details:

On July 15, 2016, Lashaya Stine left her residence in Aurora, Colorado, around 2:00 a.m. Lashaya was last seen in the area of E. Montview Boulevard and N. Peoria Street in the early morning hours. Lashaya was scheduled for a job interview on July 16th, but never arrived. Lashaya has not made any attempts to contact family members or friends since she has been gone.

This case is being investigated by the Denver Office of the FBI and the Aurora Police Department.

Submit a Tip:

If you have any information concerning this person, please contact the Aurora Police Department at 303/627-3100 or the Colorado Crime Stoppers at 720/913-7867.
You may also contact your local FBI office.

Field Office: Denver

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund
Back