GUILTY CO - Luke Turner, 3, Longmont, 25 May 2013

so, if Monty, the father has family in Springfield, MO. , he is there by now. IMO. I wonder what his family thinks? Like, "oh! Hello!! Where is Brandy, your wife"?

Just makes no sense to me what so ever!!!!!! Luke! Where are you, honey?

Luke, where are you honey? I hope your daddy is keeping you safe! Monty Turner also has family in Colorado.

I looked for you today on the way to Gillette and back Luke. Sit tight little man, we will find you!!!

There were state police all over the place yesterday, I hope they get you Monty, and soon. How dare you decide what's right for your son, you are beyond selfish...

Tonite at 10 pm on channel 7 Denver news they will be running an interview with Luke Turner's mother, Brandy. Please tune in!!!

I am local to Longmont and this is the first I have heard of this!
Sad!

Please make sure you spread the word in the local area!

I posted a link to an article in the Longmont Times-Call...too bad it was on a back page and not a headlining story.

I am going to send an email to woman who wrote the article to see if she can get it on the front page of the paper (which is difficult for me to believe that it wasn't there on July 4th!). :maddening:

I wrote a very nice email asking the woman who wrote the article for the Longmont paper if there was anyway she could help to make the story more visible...she deleted it without reading it! Sad!

Oh No Marla!!! I came in to see if there was anything new... and to bump him up. I do not understand the lack of interest in this case!!!! Poor lil guy is 2!!!!! Hang tight Luke, please!

Letter to the editor? In the Denver Post??????

Oh No Marla!!! I came in to see if there was anything new... and to bump him up. I do not understand the lack of interest in this case!!!! Poor lil guy is 2!!!!! Hang tight Luke, please!

I can't answer that, Peazzz. I hate to say it, but I understand when people get frustrated. He's not a beautiful white girl, plus his daddy took him, so he's not as important. It doesn't make for good tabloid fodder. :moo:

How much older is Monty than Brandy? How long have they been married. Monty has family in MO, Co, know of anywhere else? Luke!!! My heart is breaking for you buddy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back