CO CO - Nicole Silvers, 16, Longmont, 8 April 2014

There are certain aspects that make me question how honest they were about things, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they were directly involved with her going missing.
What's your best guess to what happened to your sister?

What's your best guess to what happened to your sister?
I've gone back and forth on a lot of theories over the years, but I think that initially she probably left of her own accord, other than the fact that she didn't pick up her paycheck from work the next day. And no cell phone or bank activity at all.
I think something happened to her after leaving, but initially she probably left on her own. What happened, or who did it, I have no idea.
Even that theory I waiver on often though.

This was posted five hours ago re. missing Nicole Silvers. Weld County Sheriff's Office | Greeley CO Many of the older links on this thread are non-active now, so the update today will keep Nicoles missing status in the know here on WS.

Weld County Sheriff's Office

6h ·

“Nicole Silvers 10-year cold case anniversary WCSO needs viable leads

Nicole Silvers was 16 years-old when she went missing from the 1000 block of Sunset Street in Longmont, CO on Apr. 9, 2014; she would be 26 years-old today. Nicole’s sister was the last person to see her before she went missing.

During the investigation, several friends and family were interviewed, and no suspicious activity was noted prior to her disappearance. Nicole’s case has been published on the popular podcast, “the Deck” and in several local news media outlets. Despite this, WCSO detectives are still in need of viable leads in this case.

“It seems like she was deeply loved. She had lots of friends and family that loved her,” WCSO Cold Case Detective, Byron Kastilahn told the Longmont Leader in June of 2021.

If you have any information regarding Nicole Silvers, or her whereabouts, please contact Detective Kastilahn at bkastilahn@weld.gov or call him at (970) 400-2827. You can also submit anonymous tips to the Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers Facebook page at https://tinyurl.com/2euhv5sw .”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoptti
Back