CO CO - Oakey 'Al' Kite, 53, Aurora, 22 May 2004

I’ve thought about Mr. Kite a lot this holiday season. This case has always stuck with me for a lot of reasons. I’ve been on other websites (I won’t mention for TOS sake) and I have a feeling there will be an update soon to this.

Quoting myself here. If anyone follows this case like I do, really wanting thoughts here...

As I mentioned in the above, there are other website forums, one in particular that won't link as per ToS, that has a user claiming to have a POI. They are literally posting his picture. The original poster deleted the contents of their initial post, but it essentially claimed a ton of things that supported their suspicion of this person. This user also claimed they forwarded their info to the Aurora PD.

Wondering if anyone has seen this too. I'm inclined to believe this is just noise. I want so badly for Al to have justice.

Curiouser and curiouser!

Quoting myself here. If anyone follows this case like I do, really wanting thoughts here...

As I mentioned in the above, there are other website forums, one in particular that won't link as per ToS, that has a user claiming to have a POI. They are literally posting his picture. The original poster deleted the contents of their initial post, but it essentially claimed a ton of things that supported their suspicion of this person. This user also claimed they forwarded their info to the Aurora PD.

Wondering if anyone has seen this too. I'm inclined to believe this is just noise. I want so badly for Al to have justice.

Curiouser and curiouser!
Hello! Is the website you are referring to related to the POI's DNA and phenotype, or something else?

If you are well versed in the AL Kite case, or have some good ideas and theories as to how to solve it, We have an 'ALL HANDS ON DECK' case tonight on our live recording of Citizen Detective podcast. W/ Lots of bizarre & frustrating clues in this case- so much so, that we consulted with retired investigator Paul Holes who solved the Golden State Killer case, and dug into Al Kite's case as well.

Join the team tonight Tuesday Feb 6 live at 9PM Eastern as we dig into this case. Participate live, share ideas, ask questions, leave a voice mail etc

To find out how to join us live as we record each new episode of Citizen Detective, follow us on Social Media.
Twitter- https://twitter.com/CitizenDPod
Facebook Home Page- Citizen Detective Podcast
Facebook Discussion group- Log into Facebook
Instagram- Login • Instagram
Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSgvqIuf4-sEF2aDdNGip2w
Visit our homepage:
ww.Citizendetectivepodcast.com

I'm not sure if anyone follows A.K.'s case at a granular level like myself on this site, but I'm working on something in my own attempt to move the needle...

If given the chance to have Q&A with LE about the A.K. Case, what would you want to know? What questions or clarifying comments would you like to present? Assuming all info is fair game, what would you want to know about the case today?

I'm not sure if anyone follows A.K.'s case at a granular level like myself on this site, but I'm working on something in my own attempt to move the needle...

If given the chance to have Q&A with LE about the A.K. Case, what would you want to know? What questions or clarifying comments would you like to present? Assuming all info is fair game, what would you want to know about the case today?
Any cameras tracking the perp to or from the ATM? Any truth to the rumors online that the DNA was traced back to Romania?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back