GUILTY CO - Paige Birgfeld, 34, Grand Junction, 28 June 2007

court chatter view ‏@courtchattervie 2m2 minutes ago

breaking: Jury in retrial of #lesterjones finds him guilty of the murder of #paigebirgfeld

yes finally

Fantastic news!

The family can finally put this behind them. If the body still hasn't been released, that should happen immediately.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

YES!!!! Could not be happier! My thoughts and heart go out to Paige's family and friends, especially her father and beautiful kids.

Hope he gets LWOP :jail:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

YES!!!! Could not be happier! My thoughts and heart go out to Paige's family and friends, especially her father and beautiful kids.

Hope he gets LWOP :jail:

Did anyone watch the live feed ? They were discussing the sentencing and I thought the attorneys had agreed to sentencing right there and then as jones attorney was going to appeal. I thought they gave him LWOP and 12 years for kidnapping ? I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone watch the live feed ? They were discussing the sentencing and I thought the attorneys had agreed to sentencing right there and then as jones attorney was going to appeal. I thought they gave him LWOP and 12 years for kidnapping ? I'm confused.

Okay I looked again. Sentence was handed down after jury delivered its verdict. LWOP. Justice... it's a beautiful thing.

Never forgot this case. Glad he was finally sentenced. Such a sad story, really sad for her children. Thnx for the update.

Okay I looked again. Sentence was handed down after jury delivered its verdict. LWOP. Justice... it's a beautiful thing.

Thanks for this! I'm in Australia and live feed wasn't working for me today. yipeeeee!!

Beyond happy that a guilty verdict was returned!

Obviously, this won't bring Paige back but at least the family knows that the man responsible is never getting out of prison.

They put his sorry arse away, Page.
He will never hurt anyone else again.
Good riddance.

If this guy did it he should kill himself or they should use his parts for people who need them.

I'm glad this beautiful lady has received justice. I remember when she was missing . Paige, thriving now in a world far lovelier than the one she was forced out of, can hopefully live her new life in peace.

i just got around to watching the disappeared episode on this case. i read elsewhere that jones made a confession and that there was inculpatory evidence found on his computer, but i can't find details of either anywhere. does anyone with better knowledge of the case know about either?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back