CO CO - Pamela Neal, 22, Englewood, 31 March 1983

I hope you find your source ozoner
Because of something I found, Lowndes is now my #1 suspect.
Are you a local or do you know Pamela or the suspects? It would be great for someone to open up this cold case!

Ozoner,
Do you remember the source for your comment regarding the post about Bruce Lowndes? Was it from a newspaper article, a chatroom comment etc

I'm just wondering because I was recently contacted by a police detective involved in the case who was interested in this information.
Thanks

Ozoner,
Do you remember the source for your comment regarding the post about Bruce Lowndes? Was it from a newspaper article, a chatroom comment etc
I really don't remember. It could have been the Denver Post blog that's linked earlier in the thread, but when I click on that link now, nothing shows up. Unfortunately, online sources disappear sometimes.

Ozoner,
The site linked previously in this thread is archived on The Wayback Machine...
Englewood bank teller vanishes on lunch break

The photo is also larger than most sources, and shows a very obvious silver (I think) capped tooth, which I’ve not seen mentioned any place.

I didn’t have time to read through the entire blog but I hope this helps!

Pamela Lynn Neal, 22 years old
Missing since 31 March 1983

Just my ponderings and my own opinions:

It may have been someone watching her daily movements. Did she go back home to eat lunch every day?
Or did she sometimes take a bag lunch to work?

If she took a bag lunch in that day, but then returned home, that would indicate a change of decision while at work.
Why did she return home? Did she arrange to meet someone there that day? What was all the money for?

Why prepare a bag lunch to leave at home, why not just prepare the lunch when you get there?

Today Alex Christopher Ewing was found guilty in the 1984 Bennett Family murders with a hammer in Aurora Colorado.

Ewing was said have a gotten a Colorado driver license in the summer of 1983, but he could have been here a bit longer?

I have a hard time thinking this insane man just suddenly began attacking and killing people in 1984 and think he might be responsible for other things in the area during that time.

Maybe he is also responsible for Pamela Lynn Neal?

I there are some similarities with the murder of Patricia Smith in Lakewood, Ewing attacked her in her apartment.

Also during 1983/1984
Mark Groezinger,
8/83 Beth Miller
And multiple stabbings of people in their apartments.

@preacher7j @Ozoner

Last edited:
Today Alex Christopher Ewing was found guilty in the 1984 Bennett Family murders with a hammer in Aurora Colorado.

Ewing was said have a gotten a Colorado driver license in the summer of 1983, but he could have been here a bit longer?

I have a hard time thinking this insane man just suddenly began attacking and killing people in 1984 and think he might be responsible for other things in the area during that time.

Maybe he is also responsible for Pamela Lynn Neal?

I there are some similarities with the murder of Patricia Smith in Lakewood, Ewing attacked her in her apartment.

Also during 1983/1984
Mark Groezinger,
8/83 Beth Miller
And multiple stabbings of people in their apartments.

@preacher7j @Ozoner
I think that Ewing could be responsible for more crimes, but I don't see a connection to Pamela Neal or Beth Miller. (I think that a known, deceased perp is responsible for the abduction and murder of Miller.)

PLNeal1.jpg

Pamela Lynn Neal, age 22
Missing since 31 March 1983

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member