CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sons just emailed me and said "that kid better be glad your NOT his mother". lol.

Laughing_2.gif

Thank goodness! Let this be a wake-up call to those with experimental aircraft and children, LOL!

My question- how did he get into the attic and into the box? My opinion is someone put him there to pull off this hoax.

I can't believe the lady on HLN suggested callling CFS on them.

in all fairness he *was* in a box. it just wasn't attached to a balloon. :)

I know what he did was just awful, and there will be hell to pay, but dang, I cant stop chuckling. LOL

My apologies to the parents for suspecting them.

Can you imagine their fear?
The guy talking said the parents were beside themselves thinking he was in the balloon!
And then to see the picture of what seems to be something falling off the balloon…
I’m so happy for them.
I LOVE these type of endings!

According to the Sheriff ... kids do this. They see that people are looking for them, think they will be in trouble and hide.

He also said the parents were besides themselves.

The brother said he saw his little brother getting in ... maybe he did, but didn't see him come back out ... will need to wait and see ...

HLN is saying the older boys made it up, and Falcon hid.

Some joke, kids.

THe cops sure didn't search the house very good, now did they!!

My question- how did he get into the attic and into the box? My opinion is someone put him there to pull off this hoax.

I agree.. and blaming the 6-year-old is the easiest way to get off the hook.. just sayin'.

I had just posted that I would LOVE for this to have been a secret plan between these kids ... and then the Sheriff got the page that he was alive ... awesome!

How do we know this wasn't really a publicity stunt though? A 6-year-old boy staying hidden in a box for that many hours?

I did something like that when I was six,I hid in the bushes and the whole neighborhood was calling for me and my friend. We stayed gone for 4 or 5 hours. My parents were so glad to see me. But I still got restricted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dnollie