CO CO - Robert Bowling, 3 months, & Ashley Bowling (found safe), Parker, 1985

Weird...has anybody sent the myspace link to the sheriff's office listed on The Doe Network page?

The Robert in the myspace has the same astrological sign that the missing Robert would have.

Weird, weird, weird!!!

That really does look like him and I find it odd that is name is Robert Bowling.

Bump

Robert has been missing 25 years today. Come home soon.

Wow..that looks like the same person. In his my space it says fourzerotwo..that could be his birthdate. 04/02 wiuld be right..some sites for the missing Robert Bowling says..3 months one says 4 months..has te sheriffs office been notified? Weird how if he was kidnaped or given away he would still be using the same name..

Not sure if any of you saw this link. Robert Bowling I have looked threw all your links and saw that this one wasn't mentioned, but not sure if it will be of any help. Just thought I would pass this along though.

Bumping for Robert...

In today's world, with all DNA advances as well as people doing their own genealogy, I'm thinking that if he is alive anywhere, there is still lots of hope for this case to be solved.

I have the impression that he was sold or stolen by a family that was looking for a boy.. I don't think he's dead.. I remember that this always happened on the Unsolved Mysteries program and many times they reunited the parents with their stolen children..
whatever it is rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back