CO CO - Seth Kienzle, 26, Boulder, 19 February 2016

Don't worry about that Boulder doesn't, the State does..

I guess I should clarify-I don't think anyone should have to pay for searches of people who disappear to avoid consequences from their actions. Both young men left their vehicles in places that would guarantee large searches; had they just left them at a Park-n-Ride, people wouldn't be endangered scouring the mountains for them.

I guess I should clarify-I don't think anyone should have to pay for searches of people who disappear to avoid consequences from their actions. Both young men left their vehicles in places that would guarantee large searches; had they just left them at a Park-n-Ride, people wouldn't be endangered scouring the mountains for them.

It's built into fishing, hunting licenses, and RV sales at 25 cents a purchase.

Lmao I can't win, huh. Still, it's a drain on resources, as well as dangerous for the searchers. It's also a nightmare for the families and friends of these young men.

I got an email back!
Hello,

Thank you for your submission, we appreciate your time and support.

NamUs staff will review the submitted information. Additionally, we will notify the investigating agencies for their consideration if the agencies have not been previously notified.

Please note, identification and exclusions are only made and/or confirmed by investigating agencies. The results of comparisons may or may not be made available to the public for investigatory reasons.

Reactions: mrz
Working NamUs link: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original
Original
Original
Original

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members