Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Suzanne was doing when Barry loaded that dart.

Cheap to the core, if Barry had dumpstered his shorts, the sheath wouldn't have landed in the dryer and.... her bone marrow might not have been tested.

Couldn't part with his shorts. Just his wife.

JMO

I know this is the autopsy so it isn't meant to give detailed info on the items found with the body.. just indicate what was found and brought in with the body. I am curious if this bullet happens to match the bullet found on the bedroom floor. If she was trying to get to a gun and load it, maybe one of those bullets was in her sweatshirt pocket and one dropped on the floor. If that bullet was found IN the grave that would be telling. If it's unfired and matches one from the bedroom floor that might paint a better picture.
Per the AR, six envelopes including the weathered bullet remain in the custody of the CBI. As it should be... the investigation continues.

I'm going to go out on a limb and state that we're going to see some research from this AR on butorphanol, azaperone, and medetomidine. Specifically how it got into her marrow. It's slow acting and maybe absorbs into the marrow due to a bodily function. But also, it's injected with big needles, IIRC 14 gauge were found in the garage. Maybe it was injected into her bones via tranq gun after all.
Grateful here that Suzanne's remains weren't too badly decomposed to the point where the tranq evidence couldn't be identified.
More puzzle pieces falling into place.
Omo.

I don't think she was injected when she was holding still. (in a port, etc..) I think she was shot with the dart gun (or the other gun that was mentioned could shoot the dart) ...his rapid phone movement around the house, a bare footprint on the bobcat blade, the damaged door frame probably her trying to get away and slamming the door, him breaking it open. The last proof of life was her selfie while sunbathing. I believe he snuck up on her ...darted her, she tried to get away, he chased her, she was "drunkenly" becoming more tranquilized, from there he had time to do whatever it was he needed to in taking her to bury her, dressing her in biking clothes... I believe the "work glove" could be a glove she wore when bicycling. I ride horses and normally wear a leather like glove. He needed her in the biking clothes so he could stage the whole biking disappearance.

Well, well, well.

Very grateful the COD could be determined.

One step closer to justice for Suzanne.

JMVHO.
I expected homicide by undetermined means. Never in my wildest dreams did I believe they’d find the smoking gun, that not only confirms the prosecution theory, but finally puts to rest this nonsensical random abductor theory.

#SmokingDart

I wonder what Suzanne was doing when Barry loaded that dart.

Cheap to the core, if Barry had dumpstered his shorts, the sheath wouldn't have landed in the dryer and.... her bone marrow might not have been tested.

Couldn't part with his shorts. Just his wife.

JMO
BM may have loaded one or more darts with serum long before May 10, 2021. He did not want SM in his garage for a reason!

Also, I'm recalling the Indiana Vet was identified and provided the serum batch sold to BM would be expired or near expiration but I'm not finding this info. @Cindizzi -- is this familiar to you?

I expected homicide by undetermined means. Never in my wildest dreams did I believe they’d find the smoking gun, that not only confirms the prosecution theory, but finally puts to rest this nonsensical random abductor theory.

#SmokingDart
I didn't either.
I remember searching the half life of those drugs way back but I never thought they would be detected this far in.

She didn't bury herself.
But she still spoke.. her fragile broken tiny body reached out..
Sorry for the over sentimentality but jeez, this was a long time coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisonvsmith