Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering what Barry is up to right about now. Hope he is having the crappiest time ever waiting for police to show up at his door. Again.

Moo
Thanks all for the quick posting of these details! As some said stunning. I must agree.

So I wonder did BM call IE, or did IE call BM after this was revealed?

Curious since it seemed someone was chafing in the past about not being informed by certain individuals of certain things. MOO

Perhaps LE are waiting on the farce of a funeral to take place in an effort to rearrest him. IMO the girls are likely safer in a public place until he is in custody again. Did they keep his guns after the charges were dismissed or were they eventually returned to him? I can’t recall as Barry frequently says.

Is it possible that Suzanne died from the BAM?
Yes.

Per the AA. The expert said, based on Suzanne's size relative to wild game, it would take 8 to 12 minutes.

Suzanne's last proof of life photo showed her to be natural, beautiful, glowing. Dreamy. Only Barry said she looked drunk.

Ah, but Barry was describing her actual last proof of life moment, as INTOXICATION from BAM overtook her, clouding her eyes, laboring her breathing until it/he squelched the light out of her forevermore. I hope he's HAUNTED by that image.

JMO

Last edited:
I believe the dart sheath was located in the clothes dryer and not SM's medical port. Wow, I'm not recalling the allegation it was the medical port inside the dryer before. :eek:
I never saw allegations about the port being found in the washer or the dryer. Had it been found I’m pretty sure Barry would’ve been signed, sealed & delivered before this. Those are removed in surgery IIRC. Doing so at home would’ve caused her to bleed extensively. The dart sheath was in the dryer. The port was found in the shallow grave.

I don't think real game hunters would want to have their game full of chemicals and drugs. He did it for the "trophy" hunter profit and as some posted earlier to kill his wife, and he almost got away with it. Sickening to think about for me personally.

I never saw allegations about the port being found in the washer or the dryer. Had it been found I’m pretty sure Barry would’ve been signed, sealed & delivered before this. Those are removed in surgery IIRC. Doing so at home would’ve caused her to bleed extensively. The dart sheath was in the dryer. The port was found in the shallow grave.
Important detail.

"Barry Morphew is innocent and he could not have killed his wife," said Jane Fisher-Byrialsen, one of Barry's attorneys. "She got up the morning of Mother's Day, had her cup of coffee, that is now confirmed with the autopsy report. Also confirmed with the autopsy report is that she put on her bike clothes. She was on a bike ride and abducted. The tranquilizer that was found in her bones, allegedly, is a very common animal tranquillizer that could be used on farms or by hunters, which are people who are very prevalent in that area of Salida."

First off, I don’t know how an autopsy can confirm she had her coffee. Second of all, she was wearing bike clothes, which only means she was possibly planning on going for a bike ride when Barry returned home. Third, give me a fricken break. A random abductor is carrying around the very same chemicals that Barry owned and admitted to using recently, and claimed he may have thrown out.

Enjoy the collapse of your civil case.

Interesting…… since if I read this statement correctly: “Also confirmed with the autopsy report is that she put on her bike clothes.”

Is the defense indicating that SM remains were found clad in the bike clothes?

Sorry if answered below…… but I did not see that notation IIRC from the synopsis of the autopsy results released earlier this afternoon and up thread. MOO

By virtue of Suzanne's remains being found in Moffat, LE knows he got there somehow.

It appears his truck remained parked at PP.

Options: ATV
RR
Neighbor truck

If it's discoverable, LE is on it.

If he used a daughter's vehicle to transport their dead mother's body, it adds another layer of emotional recklessness to a case already replete with it.

JMO

He would never do that. He seems blindly arrogant. A pure narcissist. A she deserved what she got mentality.
I would have to say imo ...You never know what he would do.
If you followed the Jennifer Dulos case she had a husband, who killed her, who was equally as abhorrent as Barry as well as off the charts on the narcisst scale. And yet, he killed himself rather than go back to jail. If the narc is shamed to the extreme with no hope - I think it becomes a distinct possibilty.
Especially for BM and Jennifers husband Fotis - since they had both spent time in the slammer - Barry for even longer. Both understood the ramifications of being totally and utterly exposed for being ""posers".
To be totally exposed, leaves a pretty big gaping wound for these types.
I think the only way BM made it through the first "dress rehersal" Prelim was that he was being "fed" his narcissit supply by the two daughters, Sho, his Mom Shirley who seems to worship him and yes Iris too with her school girl crush. IMO Barry leaned on them and his phony fake Christian BS got him over the hump.
But even with the ladies by his side - The odds are good that Barry will never go willingly back to a jail cell. The arrest will have to be kept under wraps until its executed. JMO

Hadn't thought of it that way... Let's send good vibes that lazy, sloppy Barry left that glove and it's a smoking gun. However, even if it's random trash with stranger DNA, I believe the other evidence combined will override IE's various stranger DNA arguments.
It was pink, I wonder if it was a bike glove but misidentified?

I wish I could remember, but I think it was one of the daughter's BF at the time that said Suzanne always rode at a certain time of day. I thought it was morning but now this makes more sense for sure. Also, wasn't her purse also in her car with her camelback?
So on the AA I found the page with the photos from her instagram and the date/times.

Page 40 of the AA, which is page 42 of the PDF file.

4/20 2:18MST
4/27 4:26MST
5/6 4:30MST

Also on page 5 of the AA or page 7 of the PDF in the foot notes it says she bikes in the afternoon. Then on the following page of the AA it mentions the daughters boyfriend stating he introduced her to biking and she bikes in the afternoon.

Yet Barry said she usually bikes between 8 and 9am.

Interesting…… since if I read this statement correctly: “Also confirmed with the autopsy report is that she put on her bike clothes.”

Is the defense indicating that SM remains were found clad in the bike clothes?

Sorry if answered below…… but I did not see that notation IIRC from the synopsis of the autopsy results released earlier this afternoon and up thread. MOO
These remains were put in paper bags, so there’s no way there was any bone structure to determine if she was actually wearing them, or if they were thrown in after.

So we’ll never know if she put them on for an afternoon bike ride, changing into them after taking off her bathing suit.

Or if Barry dressed her body.

Or if they were chucked in the grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members